Thread: Crock Pot Clearance Outlet Free Shipping expires 3-17

Default Crock Pot Clearance Outlet Free Shipping expires 3-17

In the Advertiser Spotlights down below Tricia has a link to one of our merchants Crock Pot.

Here is a link to the thread.

Link to the post isn't showing up for some reason.....you can find it as I mentioned down below under Advertiser Specials.

I'm reposting here because the site is offering free shipping until today. Once you get to the site, you'll see it listed on the left hand side....look for the shamrock.

Your cart will say "you need $$ to get free shipping " (There is a $100 free ship promo also)....just ignore that. When I went through the SR link and then through the shamrock link and before I put my CC info in it showed $0.00for shipping in my cart.

I've been wanting a smaller crock pot for gravy and sauces for our large holiday dinners. Found the size I wanted (2.5 quart) for $9.99, free shipping and SR rewards.

So if you were thinking of getting a crock pot, another crock pot or need a gift.....this is perfect.

Don't wait.......free shipping expires today!
    Last edited by ~Kathie; 03-17-2008 at 08:44 PM.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Thanks!

We once had a crockpot, and then our idiot-midwives broke it (along with my spirit, but I digress) and we have been twitchy about replacing it ever since then. But these prices might help us get over the emotional issues, LOL.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by mollyeilis View Post
    Thanks!

We once had a crockpot, and then our idiot-midwives broke it (along with my spirit, but I digress) and we have been twitchy about replacing it ever since then. But these prices might help us get over the emotional issues, LOL.
    This may seem like a dumb question but what were the midwives using the Crock Pot for ???
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards