Thread: Holidays at Walt Disney World

Exclamation Holidays at Walt Disney World

Planning a quick trip to Walt Disney World by the end of 2012??
    Did you know that you can save up to 30% at select Walt Disney World® Resort hotels this holiday season? Well, you can!

Must be booked by Wednesday, October 31st...so hurry, rooms are limited. There isn't a better time to visit, the holidays are awesome in Disney World!!

Contact me today for a quick quote... deb@mouseworldtravel.com

http://mouseworldtravel.com/disneywo...tml#roomoffer2
    Last edited by Pooh's Pal; 10-25-2012 at 03:55 PM.
    I'M DEB And I'm Making My Way Back To Disney..With Sunshine Rewards...One Click At A Time!

Deb Tokarski -Mouse World Travel, An Authorized Disney Vacation Planner

Booking Disney Destinations (Disney World, DisneyLand, Disney Cruises & Adventures by Disney)
    as well as Sandals & Beaches Resorts and other destinations & other cruise lines worldwide!!

For more information and a free no-obligation quote email me at: deb@mouseworldtravel.com
    You can also Friend me on Facebook--> Deb Tee
    Your Dreams are a Wish Away with ME and I am ready to help you find your Dream Vacation!!

Hi Deb - I was looking at your post as I will be going to WDW for Christmas this year, but booked with the Free Dining Package.

I noticed that your email address at the bottom is wrong, it says word, not world. Thought you might want to check on it.

Kristin

Thanks for catching that Kristen!! That's what happens when your excited about a great Disney Deal...type way too fast!!

Glad you are going to WDW during the holidays, yes FREE Dining is a great deal, but have you checked the holiday rates to compare?
    I just saved one of my clients over $1,000 by checking. Let me know if I can help you!
    I'M DEB And I'm Making My Way Back To Disney..With Sunshine Rewards...One Click At A Time!

Deb Tokarski -Mouse World Travel, An Authorized Disney Vacation Planner

Booking Disney Destinations (Disney World, DisneyLand, Disney Cruises & Adventures by Disney)
    as well as Sandals & Beaches Resorts and other destinations & other cruise lines worldwide!!

For more information and a free no-obligation quote email me at: deb@mouseworldtravel.com
    You can also Friend me on Facebook--> Deb Tee
    Your Dreams are a Wish Away with ME and I am ready to help you find your Dream Vacation!!

Thank you for the offer. We checked and the room discount only qualifies for a few days of our trip, December 18-28. We "re-booked" when they extended the free dining for check-ins through the 20th.