Thread: Treadmill help!

Default Treadmill help!

I'm trying to get proactive here.

I really prefer walking outside to indoors for exercise. I've found a few different routes that work pretty well for me. The problem is, it's getting colder and before too long the snow will be here. I absolutely draw the line at walking outside in the snow.

My apartment has a fitness center, which consists of two treadmills, a bike, a weight machine, and an indoor, summer-only with crazy hours pool. I have a hard time forcing myself to go there because I end up really bored on the treadmill. Even when I have my mp3 player, I still get bored.

How can I try to make the treadmill more exciting? My doctor's going to yell at me in 5 months if I don't figure something out!
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards

I used to do the treadmill and then started classes at my gym and will never go back to the treadmill. Maybe try hand weights and do arms, shoulder and chest work as well, will keep you focused on counting reps and not looking at the time on the treadmill......GOOD LUCK!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Lately when I have needed to use the treadmill, I have been watching various things on Netflix through my Kindle Fire. It seems to help pass the time. I needed to do a 10 mile run on the treadmill (since I couldn't do it outside) and watching a movie on Netflix really helped!
    Sunshine Rewards

I have a treadmill in our living room, so it makes it easier, but I watch tv when I use it. Setting up a tablet sounds like a good idea, if you can do it.
    Kayla