Thread: Above Ground Pool Liner

Default Above Ground Pool Liner

This will be the first time I've had to replace my pool liner so I've not started any shopping yet. Of course though I want to begin with the price comparisons here. I have a 24 ft. above ground pool. Can anyone think of a vendor we have that would sale liners for it? This will be a nice size purchase so I'd LOVE to get SR credits for it.
    *~Kimberly~*

Sunshine Rewards

Daughters, Son-In-Law, and Grandson = An Amazing Disney Experience!

I happened to see this company yesterday...

http://intheswim.com/Pool-Covers-and-Liners/

also maybe Toys R Us
    http://www.toysrus.com/search/index....S/2254197&sr=1
    Last edited by disney_girl; 03-18-2008 at 12:37 PM.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by Mom2aPrincess View Post
    This will be the first time I've had to replace my pool liner so I've not started any shopping yet. Of course though I want to begin with the price comparisons here. I have a 24 ft. above ground pool. Can anyone think of a vendor we have that would sale liners for it? This will be a nice size purchase so I'd LOVE to get SR credits for it.
    Kim

I am in the same boat as you are........this spring we need to replace our above ground pool cover.......of course yesterday there was an increase for a few pool places, but I didn't know exactly the size I need.......my ex has all the specifics on the pool so I need to get that from him so I can place the order thru SR.........

I have rec'd catalogs from in the swim in the past but don't know what a good price is...

Pamela
    Pamela

Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by disney_girl View Post
    I happened to see this company yesterday...

http://intheswim.com/Pool-Covers-and-Liners/

also maybe Toys R Us
    http://www.toysrus.com/search/index....S/2254197&sr=1
    Thanks. In the Swim looks like a pretty good place. Toys R Us was a little higher and I have a lot of faith in them in general, but not sure about pool supplies, you know?

Quote Originally Posted by pbhall13 View Post
    Kim

I am in the same boat as you are........this spring we need to replace our above ground pool cover.......of course yesterday there was an increase for a few pool places, but I didn't know exactly the size I need.......my ex has all the specifics on the pool so I need to get that from him so I can place the order thru SR.........

I have rec'd catalogs from in the swim in the past but don't know what a good price is...

Pamela
    Ah man? There was an increase yesterday and I guess I totally missed it. *sigh* That's about right. You can pretty much just measure your pool I'm sure to figure outu what liner you need. I have no idea what I did with paperwork that came with it (of course) so my dad just came over and measured mine and told me last week.

I've not priced around a lot, but I've gone to two local places and I went ahead and checked 2 other online places and In the Swim looks like the best price I've seen on liners and I read some of the customer reviews and it looked good. I'm going to remember to actually price chemicals and such and compare to the local places too. In the Swim has free shipping and I would much rather earn SR credits than drive to the pool places.
    *~Kimberly~*

Sunshine Rewards

Darn. Went back and looked at yesterdays email. When I saw In the Swim, I thought bathing suits, floats, etc...it never dawned on me that it might be pool supplies...
    *~Kimberly~*

Sunshine Rewards

I will say that we work really closely with the people who run the In The Swim affiliate program. They are known for having top notch customer service. So I feel really good about our chances of getting credit on big purchases with them. We've been looking at getting or supplies from them for this summer as well.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    I will say that we work really closely with the people who run the In The Swim affiliate program. They are known for having top notch customer service. So I feel really good about our chances of getting credit on big purchases with them. We've been looking at getting or supplies from them for this summer as well.

Thanks for the vote of confidence, Tricia. That does help. I'm sure that I will be ordering at least the liner from them. I'm trying to decide since I'm close to SM status if I want to order now in an attempt to put me over or wait until the first of April to give me some help next time since I really think I'm ok with getting there right now. I think I need help when I base my shopping on SM quarters.
    *~Kimberly~*

Sunshine Rewards

This must be the year for replacing pool liners.

We have an inground pool and our liner had a slow leak all last year. So this year it is getting replaced. In addition to the liner all the underground lines to the filter are being replaced and they are going to add steps, so we had to hire a company. We picked the liner out of their catalog and they ordered it for us from their supplier. Would have been nice to have received SR credit for that!!

It was warm the last few days so the pool company has been here, emptying the poo, breaking up the cement to put in the pipes and removing the old liner. Today they put the forms are up for the steps. It's supposed to snow tomorrow......so they will have to wait until it warms up to pour the cement.

Good luck everyone....hope you find a good deal on the liners.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by ~Kathie View Post
    This must be the year for replacing pool liners.

We have an inground pool and our liner had a slow leak all last year. So this year it is getting replaced. In addition to the liner all the underground lines to the filter are being replaced and they are going to add steps, so we had to hire a company. We picked the liner out of their catalog and they ordered it for us from their supplier. Would have been nice to have received SR credit for that!!

It was warm the last few days so the pool company has been here, emptying the poo, breaking up the cement to put in the pipes and removing the old liner. Today they put the forms are up for the steps. It's supposed to snow tomorrow......so they will have to wait until it warms up to pour the cement.

Good luck everyone....hope you find a good deal on the liners.
    Yea. mine leaked at the end of last summer too, but I just didn't want to bother with replacing it then. I've decided it looks like I've definitly got my SM status for this quarter (unless I have some REAL horrible luck) so I'm going to hold off and order mine the beginning of April.
    *~Kimberly~*

Sunshine Rewards