Thread: Confessions of a Nut Addict

Default Confessions of a Nut Addict

I am bad, bad, bad! I placed an order at NutsOntheNet last week. I don't need them right now because I am supposed to be on Weight Watchers. But I wanted to make sure that I could use the coupon that we currently have. So I ordered the nuts for Spring Break. But when the box got here, I couldn't help myself!! I had to open a bag of the mixed nuts. I've never really been a nut person before, but I think I am addicted now!!!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

They are sooo good! I love the cashews!! I just saw the increased shopping % for today and temptation has set in!! I'm sure I will be placing an order today!

Hopefully we're sending them enough traffic to get good coupons in the future!
    Last edited by disney_girl; 03-18-2008 at 01:07 PM.
    Sunshine Rewards

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

DH LOVES the cashews, I do too but they don't agree with me, my fav is the macadama nuts!
    Sunshine Rewards

They are great...my new favorite is the almonds. DH is in love with the macadamias as well. We actually had a screw up on our last order, we were supposed to get macadamias and ended up with pistachios. I called and would you believe they shipped me out 2 bags of the macadamias for free and told me to keep the pistachios! I could not believe it. GREAT customer service!!
    Betsy

Sunshine Rewards

I got the pistachios... and they are goooooooodddd!
    "Be kinder than necessary, because everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle."

Michelle

I have to agree with you all. The nuts are fantastic. We have had the peanuts, cashews and mixed nuts. Next time we will try some different kinds. We have already ordered twice and are very happy with them.
    Marilyn

Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards