Thread: Breaking Dawn Part 2

Default Breaking Dawn Part 2

Anyone planning to do a Thursday night showing of Breaking Dawn? It looks like it's playing in 8 theaters at my local place tonight, but I haven't bought tickets. I also thought about doing the double feature, since I only watched Part 1 in the theater once.
    Kayla

I'll be there at midnight!!

By the time I decided to do the double feature, it was sold out It's probably just as well, I've been in sold out theaters before and it isn't my favorite thing.

I think I'll rent Part 1 this weekend and see Part 2 early during the day next week!
    Kayla

arob414 is offline Was able to finally get home and get in a quickie

And, everywhere I go, tonight, people are snapping and beating or banging or something and I am lost.

Anna (14) and I are watching part 1, tonight. We will be going, Monday, to see part 2. Grace, who is sooooo over Twilight, will be in driver's school. She rear ended a SUV her first day as a senior. She was in school traffic, her foot slipped off the brake and her car (believe it or not) was totaled. This being her first offense, the judge is sending her back to driver's ed and will not be dinging her license. Insurance paid us about $6000 for the car and we have found her another car. No one was hurt so all is well. She has had to ride the bus since 2nd day of school, so she will be overjoyed to get another car. I will be happy, too. Amazing how quickly I got used to her being able to run errands, etc.

Anyway, Anna and I can not wait to see part 2. Now, off to watch part 1.

Quote Originally Posted by arob414 View Post
    Anna (14) and I are watching part 1, tonight. We will be going, Monday, to see part 2. Grace, who is sooooo over Twilight, will be in driver's school. She rear ended a SUV her first day as a senior. She was in school traffic, her foot slipped off the brake and her car (believe it or not) was totaled. This being her first offense, the judge is sending her back to driver's ed and will not be dinging her license. Insurance paid us about $6000 for the car and we have found her another car. No one was hurt so all is well. She has had to ride the bus since 2nd day of school, so she will be overjoyed to get another car. I will be happy, too. Amazing how quickly I got used to her being able to run errands, etc.

Anyway, Anna and I can not wait to see part 2. Now, off to watch part 1.
    Oh, that accident is unfortunate. When I was a senior I got rear ended waiting to turn left by an out of town high schooler. They were going pretty fast, and my car was totaled. Still driving my replacement car Having been in that accident though, it always makes me check what's going on behind me in those situations. There's no better lesson than from the school of hard knocks
    Kayla