Thread: Don't Forget About Referrals

Default Don't Forget About Referrals

Don't forget that you earn $2 for every referral of yours that hits 5.00. As some of you make the final push to Super Member, see if you can stir up some SR talk on some of your other forums and blogs. If you are on Facebook, be sure to install our Facebook application to get your referral link out in front of more people.

If you have referred people and they have not hit the $5 mark yet, give them some easy ideas on how to get there.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

kimntrent is offline How fun this was. I loved it. Can we do it again some time?

I send out a challenge email everyday and if anyone has referrals that they would like the email to go out to let me know your email address and I will send it on to you and you can foward it. It keep communication open. I am slowly getting mine to 5.00 but once people hit that 5.00 they are feeling comfortable. Referrals are the best.

Kim

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

How about one of our chat nights be based around referrals. Like how to encourage them and such? Maybe we can all share some of the ways we find referrals as well.

Would you be up for that Kim? I think you are the queen of referrals around here.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    How about one of our chat nights be based around referrals. Like how to encourage them and such? Maybe we can all share some of the ways we find referrals as well.

Would you be up for that Kim? I think you are the queen of referrals around here.

What a great idea! I do not know how to get any referrals and I would love to get some. Just don't make it this week, please as I can't be there.
    Marilyn

Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

kimntrent is offline How fun this was. I loved it. Can we do it again some time?

I have my sunshine banner in my signature for my email. So everytime I send an email I have that banner there. But yahoo groups is where a lot of mine come from. Do you belong to any? The best way to start is does anyone belong to any rewards programs?

Ya we can do a chat.

Kim

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunni View Post
    What a great idea! I do not know how to get any referrals and I would love to get some. Just don't make it this week, please as I can't be there.
    Yeah this would be a very bad week. We'll do a poll and see when the most people could join in.
    Sunshine Rewards

Is there a way of getting our Sunshine banner on Myspace? If so, how do we do it?
    Thanks,
    Patti
    Photobucket
    wDisneySecrets.com Ticker

Sunshine RewardsPhotobucket

You can paste your banner code into any of the fields on your myspace page like you are putting in a picture, but it won't take the banners with the "Click to learn how I made $x.xx" You have to use the generic banner. That's what I have on my page.
    ~Amy
    Sunshine Rewards

I have 2 people that said they used my # and signed up for Sunshine. I have yet to see any credits.

A few weeks ago someone asked on the DIS budget board, how to earn money for WDW. I told them about Sunshine Rewards. I also posted if they had any other questions to give me a PM. I got a PM from a moderator that I wasn't suppose to do that. I had no idea!! I'm even a moderator on the DIS and I didn't know that rule. I wasn't trying to make any money, but I was told, some people SPAM the DIS by saying "give me a PM" to drum up business.

So, everyone once in awhile, I'll just say in my friends posts, I almost have $300 dollars to use for Drinking and eating my way around Epcot that I earned at Sunshine rewards. It usually sparks a few questions. But I think a chat nite would be great.