Thread: In A Slump

Default In A Slump

This has got to be the best survey month that I have ever had sine joining SR back at the end of May. I'm at 39 surveys so far , but it seems that I've exhausted all of the surveys out there right now. For the last two days I hardly qualify for anything. In fact even green surveys quickly tell me that no surveys are available for me . Ok survey companies, lets get some new ones out .

How's everyone else doing this month?
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by db1205 View Post
    This has got to be the best survey month that I have ever had sine joining SR back at the end of May. I'm at 39 surveys so far , but it seems that I've exhausted all of the surveys out there right now. For the last two days I hardly qualify for anything. In fact even green surveys quickly tell me that no surveys are available for me . Ok survey companies, lets get some new ones out .

How's everyone else doing this month?
    I'm doing ok, but I *think* surveys are slower this time of year as advertisers are spending on marketing rather than research.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

I've gotten 37 surveys so far to credit this month. That's the most I have done in a long time. I have been a member for years but just recently got back into the grove of things and started taking surveys again so I'm happy with what I've been able to get completed this month. I've had quite a few surveys not credit for me lately which has been frustrating!!