Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tricia ??

Default Tricia ??

I know you recently posted about not receiving credits when using Safari. I just purchased a Mac with the Safari browser. Just wondering what I should I do to make sure my credits come through? Please help me. Thank you!
    Sunshine Rewards

Which merchant did you use? We only have problems with a handful of them.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Which merchant did you use? We only have problems with a handful of them.
    None yet, but you know me. I'm normally all over the place once I get started. lol. But probably, Macy's, Dillards, Children's Place, HSN, QVC, Scholastic, Womensuits, Walmart, Target. For starters!
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by Blessing and Miracle View Post
    None yet, but you know me. I'm normally all over the place once I get started. lol. But probably, Macy's, Dillards, Children's Place, HSN, QVC, Scholastic, Womensuits, Walmart, Target. For starters!
    Of all of those, the only ones that you might have trouble with would be Children's Place and Target. Just keep an eye on your credits. You should see those in about 2-3 days.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Of all of those, the only ones that you might have trouble with would be Children's Place and Target. Just keep an eye on your credits. You should see those in about 2-3 days.

Thank you!!!
    Sunshine Rewards

Lisa -

you can download Firefox on your Mac. I believe it is free. It's what I use on my Mac.
    Karn
    Sunshine Rewards

Member #4187

Quote Originally Posted by gpp2001 View Post
    Lisa -

you can download Firefox on your Mac. I believe it is free. It's what I use on my Mac.
    Thank you. I've yet to purchase anything because I was afraid it wouldn't credit.

I just got this mac and I'm not sure it was the right choice for me. It's very intimidating and way smarter than me! lol. I think I need a class or tutorials to operate this machine. I'll definitely try that. And let you know how it went.
    Sunshine Rewards

Lisa -

After you figure it out, you will love it - it is so much easier to use than a PC! I've never owned a PC, I've used them at work but I love my Mac.

If you need help or have a question, let me know and I'll try to help.
    Karn
    Sunshine Rewards

Member #4187

Quote Originally Posted by Blessing and Miracle View Post
    Thank you. I've yet to purchase anything because I was afraid it wouldn't credit.

I just got this mac and I'm not sure it was the right choice for me. It's very intimidating and way smarter than me! lol. I think I need a class or tutorials to operate this machine. I'll definitely try that. And let you know how it went.
    Hi Lisa,

Yes, download Firefox on your Mac. It is free and what I have always used on my Mac for everything, including SR purchases. You will just love your Mac once you get used to it. It is SO much easier than a PC! I wouldn't use anything else it is so user friendly. Enjoy it!
    Mary Lynn
    Proud to be SR member #6669

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take but by the moments that take our breath away."

Quote Originally Posted by gpp2001 View Post
    Lisa -

After you figure it out, you will love it - it is so much easier to use than a PC! I've never owned a PC, I've used them at work but I love my Mac.

If you need help or have a question, let me know and I'll try to help.
    Quote Originally Posted by Iteach View Post
    Hi Lisa,

Yes, download Firefox on your Mac. It is free and what I have always used on my Mac for everything, including SR purchases. You will just love your Mac once you get used to it. It is SO much easier than a PC! I wouldn't use anything else it is so user friendly. Enjoy it!

Thank you, guys! I downloaded it yesterday. Made a couple of purchases, so hopefully they will come through.

I've only used a PC before and it's definitely different from this Mac. It's definitely gonna take some getting use too. I have the Macbook Pro. I don't even know how to load my pics up on this bad boy. lol. I'm gonna definitely take you up on your offer to help me. lol. Thanks guys.
    Sunshine Rewards