Thread: Michigan Bulb Question

Default Michigan Bulb Question

I ordered some stuff yesterday. (I'm SO ready for Spring and can't wait to get to the garden! It just put me in a good mood thinking of planting!) My question is, because they don't ship until later (based on your zone, for me is May) do they charge your card and give credit now, or do they wait until they ship? I really need the credits NOW for SM, and I guess I should just go back to their website to find out, but I thought I'd ask here 1st. Has anyone ordered before? Do you know?
    Lisa

Sunshine RewardsPhotobucket

Quote Originally Posted by lmroyea View Post
    I ordered some stuff yesterday. (I'm SO ready for Spring and can't wait to get to the garden! It just put me in a good mood thinking of planting!) My question is, because they don't ship until later (based on your zone, for me is May) do they charge your card and give credit now, or do they wait until they ship? I really need the credits NOW for SM, and I guess I should just go back to their website to find out, but I thought I'd ask here 1st. Has anyone ordered before? Do you know?
    Like the pending credits in your account today? LOL!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Yeah, sometimes I'm blindThank you so much! I'm still working hard to get to SM, and I've been bugging my Mom (a referral) to get moving, cause I really need the referral $. Thanks for all you do. I love it so much, and love the SM perks, I don't want to lose them this quarter, so I'm trying SO hard!
    Lisa

Sunshine RewardsPhotobucket