Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Announcement About SSI Surveys

This is very sad news. They are my favorite!

I am SO sad....those are the 2 that I am able to get the past 4 weeks in the AM before...totally boosted my earnings...I am TRULY saddened tonight...thanks sticks for cashouts
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

I know the $$ is less for SSI but they are my "go to" surveys and the 1st 2 I do every day. Might be higher payouts, but SSI is very dependable and are very likely to credit.

really sorry that SSI won't be part of SR in a few weeks.
    Last edited by SCard; 12-05-2012 at 10:33 PM.

I am so sad too! SSI is one of my favorite surveys and I try almost every day for one. They are reliable, always credit right away, and have interesting surveys. I just finished one a minute ago. I will really miss them and hope that SR will be able to offer them again at some point. Thanks for trying Tricia!
    Mary Lynn
    Proud to be SR member #6669

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take but by the moments that take our breath away."

Nooooo!!!!! I love SSi- they're my favorite. I got 24/29 SSI for this month and 14 SSI2. It's absolutely the easiest one I qualify for, and therefore always do it first. I'm gonna cry now.
    Sunshine RewardsRobin

Quote Originally Posted by Alice28 View Post
    Nooooo!!!!! I love SSi- they're my favorite. I got 24/29 SSI for this month and 14 SSI2. It's absolutely the easiest one I qualify for, and therefore always do it first. I'm gonna cry now.
    Very sad that SSI will be gone in a few days. Except for the last 3 weeks, very few issues with crediting. I do both SSI's first every day and usually can get both of them most days. Going to be a big decrease in my earnings as I am sure will be the case for a lot of members. On Holidays, and Mondays, SSI is often the only ones green lighted.

Do they have a sight were you can do their survey's?

I am a member of Opinion Outpost, and they must be who owns SSI, I get them sent in my email. I open them and they are SSI, so I do not do them there. I guess Outpost does not want to do them here anyway. I have not read that any other site is not going to be having them any longer. It could be Trish is the only one that tells members before hand what is going on.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

Bummer. SSI are my go to surveys. I rarely get kicked out and they usually credit right away.

For right now, we have shifted the SSI to a 3rd party to see if we can keep running them that way. If you have taken one today, it was taken that way.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs