Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Announcement About SSI Surveys

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    For right now, we have shifted the SSI to a 3rd party to see if we can keep running them that way. If you have taken one today, it was taken that way.
    I completed one today and it did credit. Credited on the top of the hour, not immediately. Same thing last night, no immediate credit.

I tried, but there are no surveys for me right now. I will keep trying. I love SSI surveys!
    Mary Lynn
    Proud to be SR member #6669

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take but by the moments that take our breath away."

For right now, we have shifted the SSI to a 3rd party to see if we can keep running them that way. If you have taken one today, it was taken that way.
    I tried a few times and no survey's today. I hope survey's get loaded tomorrow. I just got a Global Test Market that took 45 minutes. No credit on the hour yet.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

I got an SSI this morning and it credited at the top of the hour. So glad it is still a choice for us!

Quote Originally Posted by StitchandPooh'smom View Post
    I got an SSI this morning and it credited at the top of the hour. So glad it is still a choice for us!
    I got one today too, no more instant credit, but glad to have SSI!!!

I took one yesterday but have been having problems with it going to the end screen. I checked my account afterwards and it wasnt immediately credited but when I logged in this morning i was pleasantly surprised to see it had!

I finally got one! Thank you so much for finding a way to keep them for us!

Literally this is the first survey I was able to get and complete in forever it seems. Took it and completed it yesterday and never got credit
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

A little bit of a change here. When we lost our direct deal with SSI, I moved our SSI(1) over to the network we were already using for SSI(2). Today I moved SSI(2) over two a different network so that we have them in different places. For the most part, this doesn't really matter to you. Except that if one network or the other ever has problems, you will still be able to take SSI through the other network.

I also increased the payout so that they are now both .60. So it doesn't really matter which one you do first. Just clear cookies in between.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

A little bit of a change here. When we lost our direct deal with SSI, I moved our SSI(1) over to the network we were already using for SSI(2). Today I moved SSI(2) over two a different network so that we have them in different places. For the most part, this doesn't really matter to you. Except that if one network or the other ever has problems, you will still be able to take SSI through the other network.

I also increased the payout so that they are now both .60. So it doesn't really matter which one you do first. Just clear cookies in between.
    Thanks so much for the increase on SSI2 and most importantly keeping them as an option for us all. Very few issues with crediting with SSI and can get both of them most every day.