Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Announcement About SSI Surveys

Anyone else notice that SSI2 now credits later than it used to; 9-10 minutes past the hour? Around the same time as Live?

Scard,

I noticed that in the last 2 days I think, I thought it was just SS12, I did not notice that for SS1. I thought not credit and was getting try again and there it was.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

Turns out that it is a good thing that I moved SSI2 to another network! We got a notice all of a sudden last night from the place that we run SSI1 that SSI is "over budget" for the first quarter and they were discontinuing it as of 9 last night. I am really hoping that they are only discontinuing it for that particular network. I switched SS1 over to where we have SSI2 so that we could keep it going. Worst case scenario--we get it back on April 1, which is only 3 weeks. Best case scenario--the second network is allowed to keep running it and we can just keep them there for the rest of the month.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Turns out that it is a good thing that I moved SSI2 to another network! We got a notice all of a sudden last night from the place that we run SSI1 that SSI is "over budget" for the first quarter and they were discontinuing it as of 9 last night. I am really hoping that they are only discontinuing it for that particular network. I switched SS1 over to where we have SSI2 so that we could keep it going. Worst case scenario--we get it back on April 1, which is only 3 weeks. Best case scenario--the second network is allowed to keep running it and we can just keep them there for the rest of the month.
    Got my finger crossed! SSIs (and Live) are the only surveys I can count on just about every day what with the MV crediting issues and DS/SM becoming increasingly difficult to even get into.

Really appreciate your efforts to keep SSIs for us all. Thanks

Yep-just want to echo everything SCard has said. SSi is my go to survey these days. I too really appreciate the efforts you've made to keep it for us.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

So how is SSI working since the switch over to the other network?
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    So how is SSI working since the switch over to the other network?
    No problem for me, getting them both everyday! I have noticed that they both are crediting "late" 9-12 mins past the hour.

Thanks for making SSI work for us

Seems fine; sometimes it credits a little later-like 10 after the hour vs at the top but that's the only difference I've noticed. Able to get at least SSi most days....
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards