Thread: Club Level at Beach Club

Default Club Level at Beach Club

Hi!

Thought I would post a link to a trip report I wrote about staying at the CLUB LEVEL at Disney's Beach Club!

http://www.mytravelsite.com/myTrips/tripBlog/1670

I had always been curious about what it included, so when I got the chance to stay there for a couple nights, I jumped!!

Wendy Hale
    Authorized Disney Vacation Planner Ask me about $50 onboard credit on all new Disney Cruise Line bookings and $25 Disney Gift Card for any Disney Resort Vacation bookings!
    Sunshine Rewards
    Affiliated with MouseEarVacations.com | Vacations By Wendy Facebook Page | Disney Travel Newsletter Sign-up
    Email me at WendyH@CrusingCo.com for no obligation quotes on Walt Disney World Vacations, Disney Cruise Line vacation, Adventures by Disney, Disneyland Resort vacations!!!

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Wow, I would love to be able to experience this someday! I wish the BCV would change those ugly bedspreads to those duvets, it would definitely make it more luxurious and I think the room would look nicer too.
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

Pam,
    I hear you about the bed spreads. BWV have yucky bedspreads also, but they have at least refurbished the Inn to the nice duvets. Seems like they should use some of those DVC dues to change out the bedspreads

At the club level, I must admit, that I never missed the evenings with wine. And they didn't just have "house" wine either...it was a decent variety! Was great to go back to the hotel in the afternoon, swim and then hit up the lounge for wine and snacks before going back out to Epcot for the evening! Awesome!

I also really liked that there were two "front desk/concierge desk" on that level also. I actually lost my key one day and instead of standing in the line in the main lobby, I went right up to the Club Level desks and they gave me a new one right there.

Wendy Hale
    Authorized Disney Vacation Planner Ask me about $50 onboard credit on all new Disney Cruise Line bookings and $25 Disney Gift Card for any Disney Resort Vacation bookings!
    Sunshine Rewards
    Affiliated with MouseEarVacations.com | Vacations By Wendy Facebook Page | Disney Travel Newsletter Sign-up
    Email me at WendyH@CrusingCo.com for no obligation quotes on Walt Disney World Vacations, Disney Cruise Line vacation, Adventures by Disney, Disneyland Resort vacations!!!

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Quote Originally Posted by wendyburger View Post
    Pam,
    I hear you about the bed spreads. BWV have yucky bedspreads also, but they have at least refurbished the Inn to the nice duvets. Seems like they should use some of those DVC dues to change out the bedspreads

At the club level, I must admit, that I never missed the evenings with wine. And they didn't just have "house" wine either...it was a decent variety! Was great to go back to the hotel in the afternoon, swim and then hit up the lounge for wine and snacks before going back out to Epcot for the evening! Awesome!

I also really liked that there were two "front desk/concierge desk" on that level also. I actually lost my key one day and instead of standing in the line in the main lobby, I went right up to the Club Level desks and they gave me a new one right there.
    Sounds like it would be right up my alley!
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES