Thread: drugstore.com Sale

Default drugstore.com Sale

For those of you who stock up at drugstore.com, they are running one of their Buy One Get One 50% off sales right now. It looks like it includes hundreds of everyday items--Kleenex, dog treats, suntan lotion, makeup, vitamins, etc. Pretty good deals!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Smile

Yes I took advantage of this sale yesterday and I got alot of items I needed, and since i was a new customer I got 10.00 off my order!!!
    Sunshine Rewards

I took advantage of it as well when I ordered the other day. We can never have enough sunscreen around this house.

I received my order today - rather quick for online shopping. I will definately shop them again.
    Sunshine Rewards

Didn't get the 50 percent off thing, but I did get the free shipping for spending $25. I needed some vitamin type things. I always forget about that store! I am glad you posted because I was off to a store later this week to get what I needed! Now I have free shipping AND SR credit! Can't beat that!
    Angela
    Come read my blog! http://chattywomen.com/events - Angela's Events
    Sunshine Rewards

arob414 is offline Was able to finally get home and get in a quickie

And, everywhere I go, tonight, people are snapping and beating or banging or something and I am lost.

I actually ordered twice, yesterday. I was ordering some of the BOGO50%off and also meant to buy some low carb bars that I love (BTW, I lost 14 pounds, past 5 wks.) Anyway, somehow I didn't get the boxes ordered so I needed to place a second order and get enough stuff for free shipping. Found rechargeable batteries on sale for $7.99. Went to Target and the same ones were $10.99 plus tax, no SR credit or Drugstore $$.

Smile

I must say this was the fastest standard shipping ever, took a total of 2 days from the day I ordered. I was shocked to already see my package yesterday. I love this place!!!!!

Chrissy
    Sunshine Rewards