Thread: Pool Supply Prices

Default Pool Supply Prices

Just wanted to post that today SG went to buy our pool supplies for this summer. Our local pool place (the people who installed it a few months ago) is having their once a year 15% off sale. Because we had a $75 gift card from putting the pool in, he went there to use it on supplies.

He said that when he compared the once a year 15% off prices to In the Swim's prices, they were almost the exact same. So when the big sale is over next week, In the Swim's prices will be 15% LESS than our local place. And that doesn't include the coupons that we have for In the Swim or the cash back.

So if you are in need of general pool supplies, it does sound like In the Swim is one of the best places to shop.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Just wanted to post that today SG went to buy our pool supplies for this summer. Our local pool place (the people who installed it a few months ago) is having their once a year 15% off sale. Because we had a $75 gift card from putting the pool in, he went there to use it on supplies.

He said that when he compared the once a year 15% off prices to In the Swim's prices, they were almost the exact same. So when the big sale is over next week, In the Swim's prices will be 15% LESS than our local place. And that doesn't include the coupons that we have for In the Swim or the cash back.

So if you are in need of general pool supplies, it does sound like In the Swim is one of the best places to shop.

I went and compared to our local shops too today and they are getting my business this year. They were better than everywhere here I checked.
    *~Kimberly~*

Sunshine Rewards

Daughters, Son-In-Law, and Grandson = An Amazing Disney Experience!

I will third this!!! I went to our pool store and since I use to work their years ago, I always got a really great discount. But all of my old co-workers have moved on or are at different stores now. So I will not be getting my really great discounts anymore. I even checked prices at (ya all know the place) and just the shock there was anywhere from $3.75-$4.50 a pack. I need 2 packs at a time! When I use up what we have from last season In The Swim will also get my business!!
    LydiaSunshine Rewards

arob414 is offline Was able to finally get home and get in a quickie

And, everywhere I go, tonight, people are snapping and beating or banging or something and I am lost.

Okay, ya'll convinced me. They are opening our pool, next wk. And, I think we are good for awhile, but next time we need more "stuff" I'll give them a try. Our pool has a safety cover, so we don't go thru the chemicals very fast but we still use a fair amt of chlorine tabs and shock.

nani is offline Soaking Up the Sunshine

Thanks for the info on chemicals -- I was just getting ready to check store prices v. In the Swim's.

I bought a new pool cover and a new automatic cleaner from them last fall. Extra quick shipping and beat the prices of my local pool stores & any where else I checked on line.