Thread: Staples Order with in store pickup

Default Staples Order with in store pickup

Do we get credit for Staples in store pick up orders? I ordered a Kindle Fire HD on 12/21/12 and have not seen a credit pending yet. Today is 10 days, just wondering if I should put in TT or is this purchase not eligible for SR credit?
    Thanks.

I usually do in store pick up with Staples, as my apartment will not accept packages for me. They're practically next door and it's just easier to deliver to them and have me pick it up later. I'[ve never had an issue getting credit, although the two orders I placed at Thanksgiving did seem like they took longer to pend.

I'd keep in mind there was a major holiday in there and that could have delayed things more. I wouldn't bother with the TT personally until at least tomorrow. That way, the chances are better it will count for next quarter!
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by mmm611 View Post
    I usually do in store pick up with Staples, as my apartment will not accept packages for me. They're practically next door and it's just easier to deliver to them and have me pick it up later. I'[ve never had an issue getting credit, although the two orders I placed at Thanksgiving did seem like they took longer to pend.

I'd keep in mind there was a major holiday in there and that could have delayed things more. I wouldn't bother with the TT personally until at least tomorrow. That way, the chances are better it will count for next quarter!
    Thanks, I will wait a few more days before I do a TT.

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    Thanks, I will wait a few more days before I do a TT.
    Did a TT on 1/3/13 that was submitted to Staples, guess no credit for this order? It was $199 order.

Looks like they rejected the order ID. I'll have Ashleigh check it out.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Looks like they rejected the order ID. I'll have Ashleigh check it out.
    Thanks, I appreciate it.

I am so sorry for the wait you have had with this. I have contacted them directly to get a resolution to this.