Thread: Fujifilm Partners

Default Fujifilm Partners

Does anyone know how much they charge for prints? Looks like I can't find out unless I join....and don't want to do that unless I know I want to buy. They have the best percentage back, but that doesn't mean it's the best deal. KWIM?

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Quote Originally Posted by JillyFish View Post
    Does anyone know how much they charge for prints? Looks like I can't find out unless I join....and don't want to do that unless I know I want to buy. They have the best percentage back, but that doesn't mean it's the best deal. KWIM?
    I don't know how much they charge but dotophoto IS a fuji print company. I think their quality of prints are one of the best.
    Sunshine Rewards

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

I can't remember how much the prints are because I never have been able to get through the ordering process. I uploaded my Disney Photopass CD pictures but it hangs up whenever i try to order the prints. Once I got it to the point of checking out but then the code for the free prints wouldn't accept and then it hung up again. I would love to take advantage of this since I still haven't ordered the disney pictures lol. It isn't a very user friendly site. It is an amazing percent back though!
    Sunshine Rewards