Thread: A re-introduction

Hybrid View

Talking A re-introduction

Hey everyone!

I'm Andrea, and while I've been on Sunshine Rewards since 2006 (yes, really! I can't believe it myself!), I've only been on and off with the forums.

I am a military wife of 13 years with two kids aged 7 and 5. We've been stationed all over the US, but our only "overseas" tour was Hawaii. And man, do I miss that one! We are currently in North Carolina.

Anyway, I'm hoping to re-connect with all you lovely people because we are finally able to take a family Disney World vacation! It's going to be with extended family (my parents and brother and sister-in-law), and I couldn't be more excited. I will definitely be checking out the forums here for advice and tips!

So HI! So glad to be back!
    Andrea

welcome back!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Welcome Back!
    Karn
    Sunshine Rewards

Member #4187

Welcome back! I've been MIA myself for the last 6 months...life gets in the way sometimes. But I'm back, and like you am planning a Disney trip next year, which has kicked me in the butt to get back to work here at SR!
    Barb

wdwabby is offline I'm like the MacGyver of crafting - I'll figure something out!

Hi! I'm resurfacing too ... after a close to 2 year hiatus, haha. I remember you - I'm part of the old crew too ... joined up in 2007!

Welcome back, I'm planning a trip for Fall 2013 which is what lit a fire under my tush to get back on here.
    Sunshine Rewards
    Joined 6/1/07 Sunshining my way back to WDW ... one penny at a time!

Welcome back