Thread: Stockholm

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Default Stockholm

Has anyone been before? I'm trying to research a bit and plan our day visit but I've hit a snag. First, I wanted to do the rooftop tour but the cruise ship cost is $300 for the 2 of us. Yeah so that is gone out the window. Then I found another tour that included the Vasa museum (some famous ship that never sailed) but Mike is not interested in seeing a ship museum. So now I'm left with seeing another "Old Town" and a royal palace. This is the last stop on the cruise and we would have already seen palaces in Denmark and Russia. So we might be a little "palaced" out.
    Sunshine Rewards

Never been, but sounds cool.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

chipndale is offline All this talk makes me want a ginormous glass of bubbly!

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    Has anyone been before? I'm trying to research a bit and plan our day visit but I've hit a snag. First, I wanted to do the rooftop tour but the cruise ship cost is $300 for the 2 of us. Yeah so that is gone out the window. Then I found another tour that included the Vasa museum (some famous ship that never sailed) but Mike is not interested in seeing a ship museum. So now I'm left with seeing another "Old Town" and a royal palace. This is the last stop on the cruise and we would have already seen palaces in Denmark and Russia. So we might be a little "palaced" out.

Never been but wondering what you decided to do in Russia?
    Go Pens! Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I got Mike to agree to the private tour! So we are going to see:

Peterhof Palace Gardens
    Ride the Hydrofoil
    visit Peter & Paul Fortress & Cathedral (Tzars buried here)
    Hermitage Museum
    Church of Spilled Blood (revolution started here)
    St. Issac's
    Drive around the city
    small amount of shopping

I need to add in a subway ride at some point.

Oh and we'll have to go back another time since Catherine's Palace is closed when we are there.
    Sunshine Rewards

Sounds like such a fun trip! I need to add a cruise like this to my travel bucket list
    Kayla

Quote Originally Posted by dwkay8 View Post
    Sounds like such a fun trip! I need to add a cruise like this to my travel bucket list
    Maybe you can start by becoming a Royal Caribbean certified cruise agent
    Sunshine Rewards

Royal Caribbean is an awesome cruise line!!
    Enjoy your trip....sounds amazing!!
    I'M DEB And I'm Making My Way Back To Disney..With Sunshine Rewards...One Click At A Time!

Deb Tokarski -Mouse World Travel, An Authorized Disney Vacation Planner

Booking Disney Destinations (Disney World, DisneyLand, Disney Cruises & Adventures by Disney)
    as well as Sandals & Beaches Resorts and other destinations & other cruise lines worldwide!!

For more information and a free no-obligation quote email me at: deb@mouseworldtravel.com
    You can also Friend me on Facebook--> Deb Tee
    Your Dreams are a Wish Away with ME and I am ready to help you find your Dream Vacation!!