Thread: Want to stay in the Disneyland Dream Suite??

Default Want to stay in the Disneyland Dream Suite??

Our company has a new travel sweepstakes every 4 months. The newest one is a 5-day trip to Disneyland with one night stay in the Dream Suite!! You can't even pay to stay in the Dream Suite. Wouldn't that be cool to win?!? Unfortunately I can't enter...but you guys should!!!

Sweepstakes Prize Includes:

• Four (4), 5-Day Disneyland® Park Hopper Tickets

• Accommodations for up to four (4) people, for three (3) nights, in one (1) standard room at a Disneyland® Resort hotel of Disney’s choosing at the Disneyland® Resort.

• One (1) night in the Disneyland® Dream Suite for up to six (6) Guests, plus a collection of incredible surprises as part of your Dream Suite stay.

• Disneyland® Resort Express transfers to and from Los Angeles International Airport or John Wayne Airport, for four (4) people. (Transportation to/from other regional airports will be the responsibility of the prize recipient).

• Choice of one (1) Disneyland® Resort guided tour for four (4) people.

Click HERE to Enter

Wendy Hale
    Authorized Disney Vacation Planner Ask me about $50 onboard credit on all new Disney Cruise Line bookings and $25 Disney Gift Card for any Disney Resort Vacation bookings!
    Sunshine Rewards
    Affiliated with MouseEarVacations.com | Vacations By Wendy Facebook Page | Disney Travel Newsletter Sign-up
    Email me at WendyH@CrusingCo.com for no obligation quotes on Walt Disney World Vacations, Disney Cruise Line vacation, Adventures by Disney, Disneyland Resort vacations!!!

That would be incredibly cool!!!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

I know!!! It's cool that the Dream Suite portion of the prize they let 6 people stay in the room instead of only 4...I bet you would have quite a few new "best friends" on that day

Wendy Hale
    Authorized Disney Vacation Planner Ask me about $50 onboard credit on all new Disney Cruise Line bookings and $25 Disney Gift Card for any Disney Resort Vacation bookings!
    Sunshine Rewards
    Affiliated with MouseEarVacations.com | Vacations By Wendy Facebook Page | Disney Travel Newsletter Sign-up
    Email me at WendyH@CrusingCo.com for no obligation quotes on Walt Disney World Vacations, Disney Cruise Line vacation, Adventures by Disney, Disneyland Resort vacations!!!

I think I just signed up. I got a page to fill out my vacationing preferences and email. Is that the sign -up for the contest?
    Sounds like a wonderful vacation to win! I am jonsing to go to Disneyland as we have never been there.
    Thank you!
    Thanks bs4free!
    Sunshine Rewards

Yep, that is the sign-up for the contest (the form with vacation preferences). I want to go to Disneyland too! I haven't been since 2007 and there are so many new things to see!! Especially Carsland. I might make a one-day stop there after our California Coastal Disney Cruise in September.

Wendy Hale
    Sunshine Rewards

Hope I am not the only one to sign up, but I guess that would GREATLY improve my chances of winning Will you post when the winner is announced? Thanks for the opportunity!
    Thanks bs4free!
    Sunshine Rewards

Default thanks

I signed up. Here's hope someone from sunshine wins.
    All childen are blessings. MEMBER 11788
    DH 65 DS 44 DD 42 DD 39 DD 37 DS 23 DS 20 Granbabies: Shayla W. 16, Becca A. 14, & Ember Claire W. 10, :Minnie: Hayden R. 7, :Minnie: Saga W. 2, Bean A. 15, Leif W. 14, Crest W. 11, & Emory Zane C. 10 , Ian C. 9 & Callum W.8 in memory of Weston w. and Landic w. who were born too early., W., Colter W 3/2021