Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Do You Read the DealMail Regularly?

I haven't read mine regularly since I was MIA for a while, but plan on checking them out now that I'm more back in the swing of things!
    Barb

I usually will open and skim through mine every day or so. If I am in a shopping mood I will look at it carefully and sometimes, it has put me in a shopping mood! HTH
    Thanks bs4free!
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by MKCP84 View Post
    I used to receive this but I changed email addresses and no longer receive it. Where do I go to change that email address as I can only find the place to originally join?

Same here. Sometimes it shows up in the new email address and sometimes it still shows up in the old.

I look thru it unless I've been on the forum. Same info I believe is in the forum.

Quote Originally Posted by couponqueen View Post
    Same here. Sometimes it shows up in the new email address and sometimes it still shows up in the old.

I look thru it unless I've been on the forum. Same info I believe is in the forum.
    Try clicking the "Have you signed up for the daily deal mail?" link in the Member Zone. Couldn't you update your email address there?
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards