Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: New AsSeenonTV Items

Magical JenK is offline I'm weird like that

BAMM!! Right in the eye!!

Here I am!! Here I am!! AWESOME!!!!

Look at all those things!! I was at Target the other day & they have an end cap of "As Seen on TV" items...and I saw the most wonderful thing...it's called a Pancake Puff! Oooohhhh ahhhhh Jenny needs one of those!!

But I said to myself that I would wait until SR got it! I haven't seen the infomercial, so I don't know EXACTLY what it does, but from the photos on the box it was enough to sell me on it (how sad am I? )

Oh & they had the Swivel Sweeper & while I could have gotten it & used my employee discount I said, No, get it from SR! So I will be purchasing that soon I think...but then I look around the house & there is no where to store it (no pantry), so it may have to wait until we (hopefully-fingers/toes crossed) sell the house & get one w/a pantry!

Ahhh....I love me the ASOTV items!!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Member Since 01/01/2007 Addiction makes the reward balance higher! ID#4800

Quote Originally Posted by Magical JenK View Post
    Look at all those things!! I was at Target the other day & they have an end cap of "As Seen on TV" items...and I saw the most wonderful thing...it's called a Pancake Puff! Oooohhhh ahhhhh Jenny needs one of those!!
    Ooohhh! I've been wanting to get this too. I don't really know how it works either, but in the commercial they fill them with chocolate! It has to be good!

My DS saw the commercial the other day and said,"Mom we HAVE to get one of those!". I told him Mom was waiting until I could order one through SR!
    Lisa

Sunshine Rewards

Yes, I have been told that we need the Pancake Puff as well LOL. I also saw an Ab exercise one that looked interesting- although it's quite possible I dreamed it up when I was up with DD at 3am the other day.
    Sunshine Rewards

I haven't seen the infomercial, so I don't know EXACTLY what it does, but from the photos on the box it was enough to sell me on it (how sad am I? )
    That cracked me up! "I don't know what it does....but I NEED one!!" Sounds like me! And if you can put chocolate in it , well....I think I need to go check this thing out!

Oh & they had the Swivel Sweeper & while I could have gotten it & used my employee discount I said, No, get it from SR! So I will be purchasing that soon I think...but then I look around the house & there is no where to store it (no pantry), so it may have to wait until we (hopefully-fingers/toes crossed) sell the house & get one w/a pantry!

Ahhh....I love me the ASOTV items!!
    The bottom part of the swivel sweeper folds up so it's flat for storage. And it can be hung up too. It really doesn't take up much room.

Dh and my boys informed me that I need the Pancake Puff too. Just another thing for me to make for....THEM....LOL

The only things Bethany wants me to buy, are the things that clean your house - I don't do enough cleaning in her mind....

And Jen...You have GOT to get the swivel sweeper. I love mine! (Bethany loves it too) I will have to check out these other items. Not sure I have heard of them.
    Angela
    Come read my blog! http://chattywomen.com/events - Angela's Events
    Sunshine Rewards

Looks like Tricia just put up the Little Giant Ladder. I always think *we* need that one too. Not exactly sure why....not like I'm always saying to myself, "Boy I really could use a ladder right now!" But it does look VERY handy!!

Angela, my DD loves the swivel sweeper too!

I am totally on the lookout for the pancake puff because I saw in on tv and decided that I need it, too!!!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Oooh I totally could use a small latter. I need to check that out.
    Sunshine Rewards

Good news!!! I just added a new AsSeenOnTV merchant that has pancake puff!!!

TVProducts4Less.com
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Good news!!! I just added a new AsSeenOnTV merchant that has pancake puff!!!

TVProducts4Less.com
    Well...I did not order the Pancake Puff, but I just ordered the Urine B Gone (Buttons had issues a couple years ago and am hoping to get rid of the stains), and the hook things for heavy objects. I know these are not as fun as the pancake puff (nor as yummy), but things that are more needed.
    Angela
    Come read my blog! http://chattywomen.com/events - Angela's Events
    Sunshine Rewards