Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: With So few surveys to take

Default With So few surveys to take

I am getting a ton of cleaning done and finding other ways to entertain myself.

I thought it was just me.
    I do not qualify for anything.
    Is this normal for January?
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by OhMari View Post
    I thought it was just me.
    I do not qualify for anything.
    Is this normal for January?
    Only surveys that have credited since sometime Monday afternoon are: DS/MV/SH/Live.

Hmmm.
    Do you think the other one's need to be manually credited?

Quote Originally Posted by OhMari View Post
    Hmmm.
    Do you think the other one's need to be manually credited?
    Could be, something is wrong for sure; no way to know what the problem is. I tried an SSI this morning and still no credit.

I think three is something wrong at Sunshine, but it seems to me if some are crediting hwy are not all of them credit. Scard you have taken AMP, SSI, 2cents with no credit, I took SSI, Global along with several people that said SSi 1, 2 did not credit. I read and no other site is having issues across the board on those survey crediting. Logic tells me it is something wrong here, but why it just effecting some and not all I do not understand that. January is usually the worst month for surveys, over the years they really have been hard to get. They are there for most of us we just are not getting credit. I know we are hoping this gets works out soon, or we find out what is gone wrong. It is very discouraging to do them and not have them credit. If the system is crediting on there end, Trish can get us credit, she has done it before several time.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

With so few surveys....I've cleaned out my bookshelves and started cleaning out my cloests. Both of which were New Year's resolutions.

Did some shopping on SR this afternoon-but don't want to get in the habit of that as another NY resolution was to pay down bills.

Sure hope something changes soon as I want to add to my vaca fund!

Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post
    I think three is something wrong at Sunshine, but it seems to me if some are crediting hwy are not all of them credit. Scard you have taken AMP, SSI, 2cents with no credit, I took SSI, Global along with several people that said SSi 1, 2 did not credit. I read and no other site is having issues across the board on those survey crediting. Logic tells me it is something wrong here, but why it just effecting some and not all I do not understand that. January is usually the worst month for surveys, over the years they really have been hard to get. They are there for most of us we just are not getting credit. I know we are hoping this gets works out soon, or we find out what is gone wrong. It is very discouraging to do them and not have them credit. If the system is crediting on there end, Trish can get us credit, she has done it before several time.

Jtowner
    January is a tough month, but except for the MV tonight, this week its been a crediting issue for me, not a qualifying one. Hope Tricia can get the credits.

I've very busy getting my blog to take off, but the lack of surveys is frustrating. I've gotten credit for the few surveys I've qualified for, but my coupon credits aren't coming through anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by db1205 View Post
    I've very busy getting my blog to take off, but the lack of surveys is frustrating. I've gotten credit for the few surveys I've qualified for, but my coupon credits aren't coming through anymore.
    I had never had any issues with coupons crediting until this week. I printed 2 last weekend that have not credited, I wonder if its related to whatever problem is going on with surveys crediting?