Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: New MyMagic+ at Disney World

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    right now you can use your KTTW cards that will be issued at check in to pull paper fast pass. At some point that option is going away as there will only be magic bands. We got paper fast passes a few times last month.

sounds like Christmas is a great time to be able to use FP+.

have you read anything on "that Disney message board" about the BOG Lunch Fast Pass? really nice and we used it last month.
    Ohhh....tell me more about the Lunch Fast Pass!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Ohhh....tell me more about the Lunch Fast Pass!
    it is supposed to be a test for invitees only but got posted on that board and tons of people are using it. It doesn't count towards the 3 FP/day and it won't show up on MDE. we had no issues getting in and the regular line was SO long.

https://beourguestlunch.disney.go.com/

you need your resort reservation ID (Magic Bands confirmation #) or 12 digit # beginning with a 4 from the Magical Express Luggage tags.
    Last edited by SCard; 11-14-2013 at 04:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    it is supposed to be a test for invitees only but got posted on that board and tons of people are using it. It doesn't count towards the 3 FP/day and it won't show up on MDE. we had no issues getting in and the regular line was SO long.

https://beourguestlunch.disney.go.com/

you need your resort reservation ID (Magic Bands confirmation #) or 12 digit # beginning with a 4 from the Magical Express Luggage tags.
    Thank you so much!!! We got it!! We only have one day when we are in MK for lunch and it just so happened to work out between our FP+ for rides. The girls are going to be so excited! We ate there on our last trip and they said they wanted to go back but we told them it was going to be too busy at Christmas. This will be a nice surprise.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

Thank you so much!!! We got it!! We only have one day when we are in MK for lunch and it just so happened to work out between our FP+ for rides. The girls are going to be so excited! We ate there on our last trip and they said they wanted to go back but we told them it was going to be too busy at Christmas. This will be a nice surprise.
    glad you got it, I can't imagine what the lines will be like for lunch at Christmas. The braised pork was really good.

I tried for months to get an ADR for dinner and never got one, was nice to have this option.

When you're at Be Our Guest, look up in the main dining room at all of the cherubs. There is a little girl cherub in the front corner that is my daughter!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Karn
    Sunshine Rewards

Member #4187

Quote Originally Posted by gpp2001 View Post
    When you're at Be Our Guest, look up in the main dining room at all of the cherubs. There is a little girl cherub in the front corner that is my daughter!
    We actually looked last time and I was telling my girls about it!! I couldn't remember which one was her but now that I see it, I remember. That is so incredibly awesome!!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

Just got back and the magic bands while easy just put up to mickey and easy to get in room, it is way to easy to charge.

I had no charges allowed on the bands, but they still let my 16 year old charge, but the band would not open the room door ? Then did not charge the dinning plan on the band instead charged the room, so had to get it straightened out. Double check when using them that it is done correctly.

Band was uncomfortable, it made my wrists hurt and I did not like it, after 2 days had to put in my pocket to use, and that made it aggravating, so will just do regular cards next time.
    All childen are blessings. MEMBER 11788
    DH 65 DS 44 DD 42 DD 39 DD 37 DS 23 DS 20 Granbabies: Shayla W. 16, Becca A. 14, & Ember Claire W. 10, :Minnie: Hayden R. 7, :Minnie: Saga W. 2, Bean A. 15, Leif W. 14, Crest W. 11, & Emory Zane C. 10 , Ian C. 9 & Callum W.8 in memory of Weston w. and Landic w. who were born too early., W., Colter W 3/2021

We got our bands in the mail today. Just a reminder that this trip is actually happening before too long!!!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

Default Magic bands for AP

Just got the notification we can order magic bands for our Annual Passes.
    Kids are happy to pick them. They are in addition to the Magic bands for our rooms.

Default Ordered our Magic Bands for AP.

We just finished personalizing our new magic band order that will have our Annual Passes on them.

I called and asked for those like me, who find the bands uncomfortable to wear, can we also use our cards and they said yes. I can still use my AP card, so the whole family is happy.

The boys are excited they will have 2 bands,1 AP and 1 room.
    All childen are blessings. MEMBER 11788
    DH 65 DS 44 DD 42 DD 39 DD 37 DS 23 DS 20 Granbabies: Shayla W. 16, Becca A. 14, & Ember Claire W. 10, :Minnie: Hayden R. 7, :Minnie: Saga W. 2, Bean A. 15, Leif W. 14, Crest W. 11, & Emory Zane C. 10 , Ian C. 9 & Callum W.8 in memory of Weston w. and Landic w. who were born too early., W., Colter W 3/2021