Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: New MyMagic+ at Disney World

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Quote Originally Posted by DIXIE View Post
    Just got the notification we can order magic bands for our Annual Passes.
    Kids are happy to pick them. They are in addition to the Magic bands for our rooms.
    Your AP will be on the same band as everything else, only one band needed for everything....room, tickets, credit card, FP+ and dinning reservations.
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

Default Magic bands everywhere.

They actually sent room magic bands for our all stars sports resort and separate annual pass magic bands that had little annual pass slides to go on them, then had to get replacements. Just got back from trip.

We did have some trouble of bands not working to open the rooms. Took them up to front desk, and they could not get them to work. So we got new grey magic bands. Now more magic bands. Not sure what we are going to do with all the magic bands. Made bounce back reservations and see they have new magic bands for that trip ready to be personalized.

I saw a lot of the grey ones on racks at the resort, and asked. The receptionist said that if you make reservations with no time to mail they will be at the resort. Also if you forget you magic bands they can issue new ones when you check in. Unfortunately they only have gray.
    All childen are blessings. MEMBER 11788
    DH 65 DS 44 DD 42 DD 39 DD 37 DS 23 DS 20 Granbabies: Shayla W. 16, Becca A. 14, & Ember Claire W. 10, :Minnie: Hayden R. 7, :Minnie: Saga W. 2, Bean A. 15, Leif W. 14, Crest W. 11, & Emory Zane C. 10 , Ian C. 9 & Callum W.8 in memory of Weston w. and Landic w. who were born too early., W., Colter W 3/2021

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Quote Originally Posted by RENITA View Post
    They actually sent room magic bands for our all stars sports resort and separate annual pass magic bands that had little annual pass slides to go on them, then had to get replacements. Just got back from trip.

We did have some trouble of bands not working to open the rooms. Took them up to front desk, and they could not get them to work. So we got new grey magic bands. Now more magic bands. Not sure what we are going to do with all the magic bands. Made bounce back reservations and see they have new magic bands for that trip ready to be personalized.

I saw a lot of the grey ones on racks at the resort, and asked. The receptionist said that if you make reservations with no time to mail they will be at the resort. Also if you forget you magic bands they can issue new ones when you check in. Unfortunately they only have gray.
    The grey ones are the default color that everyone will get if you don't plan in advance, only way to get the personalized pretty ones is to make reservations ahead of time.I was told we would be able to use the same ones from previous trips as they are suppose to be good for 3 years. I'm also getting new ones, seems like a waste to me and asked the CM again and she said they are technically still in test mode and in the future we will be able to re-use the bands. She said some people are bringing their old ones back and they will recycle them or she said to start a collection of them for souvenirs. I wanted to use our previous ones again but had to add a new AP to it and it would not link to the old ones, had to personalize the new bands before they would link, CM had to do all this for me over the phone. They definitely still have kinks to work out, can't imagine what the cost is to keep sending new bands out to everyone for every trip....we go twice per year.
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

We just had our 3rd set in 5 months shipped! We had gone for a few days at Christmas in December so they sent a set. Then they sent AP ones last month. Now they are sending a set for our June trip!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Default magic bands

We just came home from Disney last week. We loved the magic bands! I had purchased the memory maker and loved the fact we didn't have to stop and get our ride pictures uploaded to the magic band. We synced all the magic bands together so it didn't matter if all or just 1 person rode the ride they automatically got uploaded.

Quote Originally Posted by ckerns87 View Post
    We just came home from Disney last week. We loved the magic bands! I had purchased the memory maker and loved the fact we didn't have to stop and get our ride pictures uploaded to the magic band. We synced all the magic bands together so it didn't matter if all or just 1 person rode the ride they automatically got uploaded.
    I loved the way that all of the ride pictures showed up! We did check all of our pictures every 24 hours and discovered that our Anna and Elsa pictures were missing. We called and told them what time we were there and they loaded them up almost immediately.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs