Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Which parks to go to in 2/3 days???

Default Which parks to go to in 2/3 days???

My husband and I are going to Florida for our 5th Anniv. We will only be able to spend 2 or 3 days at Disney. This will be my first time at Disney. Any suggestions for the must-go-to parks/rides/shows??

What kind of stuff are you into? Big rides? Classic rides?
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

ligrumpygirl is offline Ahhhh...so you only like me for my Moose Munch??

Park wise - my choices are MK and EPCOT for an adult only trip.

Any other info you need - we may need some more info about you! Do you want rides? Dining? Resorts?

We love to plan!!!
    Sunshine Rewards

Room/plane/car is already booked. We love the lion king movies so we planned on going to the lion king! We are animal lovers so AK is on the list. We like classic and thrill rides...more thrill nothing upside down.

forgot to ask about restaurants - my husband is a picky eater but I'm not...so any suggestions for places with a wide selection with basic foods like burgers, chix fingers, meatloaf, etc?

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Howdy neighbor! DS plays ice hockey in your backyard! lol

I agree Magic Kingdom is a must and Epcot really is more for adults then kids.
    Sounds like you've already planned AK but MGM is really a must see too! lol
    AK reminded me so much of Phila Zoo that if I only had 3 days that would be the one I would end up skipping.
    Sunshine Rewards

ligrumpygirl is offline Ahhhh...so you only like me for my Moose Munch??

Do you want to eat in the parks? Or at resorts? Dinner, lunch or breakfast? We all have our favorites that we love to share!
    Sunshine Rewards

looking for lunch and dinner in or out of park. We're staying at the fountains resort with a full kitchen so we'll eat breakfast there.

DH and I are going alone for a long weekend in early May. We'll have 2 days of park tickets but got the free park-hopper upgrade so are hitting all 4 parks. We love every one of them and I can't imagine skipping any one.

You'll HAVE to do Animal Kingdom for the Festival of the Lion King, and while you're there our favorites to ride are Expedition Everest and Dinosaur. The rest of AK day we'll spend at Magic Kingdom since that's EMH. Then we'll spend much of the next day at Epcot, and move to MGM for the evening to see the late show of Fantasmic and ride Rock N Roller Coaster and Tower of Terror.

If you have 3 days in the parks, I would go to MK one day, Epcot one day, and do AK the morning and MGM the afternoon/evening of a third day.

My favorite restaurants are Le Cellier in Canada, 'Ohana at the Polynesian, and Yak & Yeti at Animal Kingdom!!

Have fun planning

I just don't think I could go to WDW and skip Magic Kingdom. Seeing the castle is what makes the trip real. Outside of that though, my favorite park is Epcot, but I love Fantasmic (the night show) at MGM.

I think if I had 3 days, I would do a day of MK, a day of Epcot, and then split the 3rd day between AK and MGM (if I had to choose between one or the other, I'd choose MGM, but sounds like you'd chose AK)

I've not dined off property, but on property some of my favs are:
    Chef Mickey's (for me this is kind of like the castle at MK, a trip to Disney isn't complete without a trip to Chef Mickey's)
    Le Cellier
    Ohanas
    Coral Reef
    Hollywood & Vine (with the Fantasmic Pkg)
    *~Kimberly~*

Sunshine Rewards

Daughters, Son-In-Law, and Grandson = An Amazing Disney Experience!