Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617

Thread: Survey Crazy Credits for 7th Birthday

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    Did I miss something? Thought it was one entry per survey company and had to be completed by midnight last night? I have 6 that I completed this morning, should I be posting those? Kind of confused? See lots of posts for more than one per company and also ones dated today?

Thanks
    I read it as 1 per survey (cannot enter the same survey twice, but if you did an SSI on Tuesday after 900 pm and another yesterday, you could post both, but had to post by 12:00 Eastern today.

Survey Crazy Credits for 7th Birthday

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As part of our continuing birthday celebration, we invite you to participate in Survey Crazy Credits for 24(ish) hours!

To enter: Complete any of our Sunshine Rewards Daily Surveys and post in this thread when you get credit. You can enter once for every survey we have.Prizes: We will randomly pick 4 winners to receive Sunshine Rewards bonus credits of: $20, $15, $10, $5. You can win more than once!

Surveys must be completed between Tuesday at 9pm and Wednesday at midnight (Eastern time) and you must post your credits in the thread by Thursday at noon Eastern for them to be counted.

Guess Tricia will have to clarify, I took it to mean one entry for each of the 10 surveys we have during the contest, so the most entries anyone could have would be 10 total but was over at midnight last night.
    Last edited by SCard; 01-31-2013 at 01:44 PM.

wdwabby is offline I'm like the MacGyver of crafting - I'll figure something out!

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    Did I miss something? Thought it was one entry per survey company and had to be completed by midnight last night? I have 6 that I completed this morning, should I be posting those? Kind of confused? See lots of posts for more than one per company and also ones dated today?

Thanks
    I'm confused too - I thought that it was only for surveys taken yesterday and you could post through noon today (for things that maybe credited after you went to bed)

If I'm missing out on additional opportunities to enter, I'd like to know
    Sunshine Rewards
    Joined 6/1/07 Sunshining my way back to WDW ... one penny at a time!

I think this contest needs to be clarified from Tricia, how are people posting today if it went through midnight on 1/30/13? And one per survey company there are many duplicates on here.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

I took it to mean 1 per survey per day starting with any completed from 9pm on Tuesday to midnight on Wednesday. If it meant only one entry per survey period, then 1 have 2 entries that are duplicates because I was able to complete both a DS and an SSI on Tuesday evening then I completed those surveys again on Wednesday.

I am not trying to cheat So I too am curious as to the rules???
    Thanks bs4free!
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by MdCaterer View Post
    I took it to mean 1 per survey per day starting with any completed from 9pm on Tuesday to midnight on Wednesday. If it meant only one entry per survey period, then 1 have 2 entries that are duplicates because I was able to complete both a DS and an SSI on Tuesday evening then I completed those surveys again on Wednesday.

I am not trying to cheat So I too am curious as to the rules???
    Same as me- but I have 6 duplicates because I did the same 6 both days. I figured (incorrectly or correctly) that it was the same as the last contest for the Disney Gify Card and it was each survey credited in the time frame.

Tricia- Whatever you decide on the rules I am ok with- count them all or count the first 6.

Winners randomly chosen! (and I accounted for the ones that were late)

$20 OhMari (post 66)
    $15 Malefi Stitch (post 48)
    $10 Luv2go2diz (post 110)
    $5 wdwrocksmysocks (post 92)

Thanks to all who played! If you were a winner, please file a trouble ticket to claim your prize.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Oh ya!! Oh Ya!!

:

Love Sunshine Rewards!!!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Yay! So excited to come and find this! Thanks so much! Off to file the TT!