Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Blast From the Past Birthday Contest

I signed up in January of 2008. I really don't remember how I found out about it, but I'm pretty sure it's like most everyone else....through Dis

Wendy Hale
    Authorized Disney Vacation Planner Ask me about $50 onboard credit on all new Disney Cruise Line bookings and $25 Disney Gift Card for any Disney Resort Vacation bookings!
    Sunshine Rewards
    Affiliated with MouseEarVacations.com | Vacations By Wendy Facebook Page | Disney Travel Newsletter Sign-up
    Email me at WendyH@CrusingCo.com for no obligation quotes on Walt Disney World Vacations, Disney Cruise Line vacation, Adventures by Disney, Disneyland Resort vacations!!!

July 19, 2007 was my sign-up date! I learned of Sunshine Rewards when reading the famous TimandLesley's trip report from their summer of 2007 trip! The Tim and Lesley clan have always been an inspiration to me, and so many members of the Disboards! Hard to believe it's been THAT long since I stumbled upon the DISboards (early '07) via a google search that led me to TimandLesley's '06 trip report!
    -Cheri

Hoping to go in July '13...I must be crazy!

Sunshine Rewards

I found sunshine rewards in Sept 2007 from a member of the disboards. It was so nice earning gift cards for our annual Disney World Trip
    Sunshine Rewards

Count me as another one who found out through the DisBoards! That was in October 2006 - had been going to Disney for years and was planning on a February 2007 cruise (I think it was our second cruise). Looking to make a little money as I was a stay at home mom.
    Karn
    Sunshine Rewards

Member #4187

I signed up in September 2006 and learned about SR through the DISBoards!
    Sunshine Rewards

I signed up in November 2007 and found about SR thru a friend.

Reading through the comments and it seems that many of us found Sunshine Rewards through the disboards. I have always dreamed of taking a vacation to WDW but always thought I would never get there on my budget. I joined Sunshine Rewards from reading how a member funded their vacation through SR. I joined 4/28/2009.

I joined in June, 2006 also from hearing about SR on the Disboards. Love SR, even though I am not able to do as much now-a-days.
    Sunshine Rewards

I am a newbie! I found out about SR this past August 2012. I was on the DISboards reading through Carrie Hayward's Wedding PJ. She said that she went on everyday for a year to save up for her wedding. SO I took inspiration from her, started early and saving up for our Disney wedding too
    Jodi

I signed up in May of 2007. I also learned about Sunshine Rewards from the Disboards. I have earned so much money here that we have been able to take 3 trips to Disney now. Thank you!!
    Amy

magicalkingdoms.com Ticker

Sunshine Rewards