Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Blast From the Past Birthday Contest

Hybrid View

Default Blast From the Past Birthday Contest

Contest #5 in our birthday celebration! Up for grabs is a prize pack of some of our most popular Sunshine Rewards items, including a few that have not been available in years!

To Enter: Post in this thread when and how you found Sunshine Rewards. Entries must be posted by midnight Eastern on Friday (February 1). We'll randomly select one winner for the prize pack!

Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

I discovered Sunshine rewards in May of 2007. I found out about it from the budget boards over at the Disboards. I have enjoyed being a member and tell people about it all the time. Every penny I have earned here has gone towards our family Disney vacations. Thanks Sunshine
    Thanks bs4free!
    Sunshine Rewards

I found out about Sunshine Rewards also from the Disboards Budget forum....which I never even go to anymore strangely enough. It has been about 2 1/2 years now. Every single penny has gone towards Disney!

Like a lot of other people here I discovered SR over on the DIS Boards/Budget Board. Heard about SR a few months after my last trip to WDW in September 2009. I am planning a family vacation to Disney this fall and most of the trip is being funded by my SR earnings (check out the total in my signature!). Last time we stayed at a Value resort and this time will be booking a Moderate thanks to Sunshine Rewards.

I had my 3 year SR anniversary in the last week or so I think.

So glad I found SR!!
    Last edited by SCard; 01-30-2013 at 01:01 PM.

Another member from the DIS boards. I joined in April 2008. Majority of my earnings have funded Disney trips and am working on earning for my trip in December 2013. Love WDW at Christmas!
    Barb

Disboards in 2006. I'd just graduated college & was bored.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

I found Sunshine Rewards on the DIS Budget Board. Tricia started answering questions that people had, and I thought, "if this person was answering questions, the site was worth looking into.

I made a few dollars here and there, but when this Forum opened up, Yowza!
    It made me realize how much more I could be doing.

Love, love Sunshine Rewards.

I belong to a Facebook Group that is going to WDW in April. I've been a member for 7 years in April. Happy Birthday Sunshine Rewards.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

I found out about Sunshine Rewards in January 2006 on the DIS. The money that I earn here goes towards our Disney trips.
    Sunshine Rewards

Like many other members, I too learned about Sunshine Rewards from the Disboards. After reading up on it, I joined in April 2009 and have put my earnings toward our Disney trips!

DisBoards for me also! Been a great 7 years.
    Sammielynn
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards