Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Blast From the Past Birthday Contest

I also found out through the DIS budget boards just last summer - I was planning a surprise trip to take my mom to Disney World as a thank you after I graduated college, but being fresh out of school meant I needed a little help paying for the trip. Very grateful for SR!

I joined in Dec. 2008 after discovering it through the Disboards while searching for information on planning our Disney wedding that took place in 2009. I've been a slow earner but want to be more active here as a goal for this year! Keep up the great work!!

I, too, discovered SR through the Dis. I can't remember now, if it was from the Budget Board or the Rewards Board. I joined in January 2007. And I recently enjoyed a dinner using a SR Disney Gift card to purchase my daughter's 2nd birthday dinner at Chef Mickey's!

i discovered sunshine rewards from disboards i joined in july 2007 i believe and i have never looked back
    Sunshine Rewards

I found sunshine rewards by searching the internet one night/early morning hours. As soon I saw the name I knew it was for me! And I've never searched again for another rewards program.
    Sunshine Rewards

I think I am one of the few who id not find out from Disboards, IO never heard of it until just now. I also have never been to Disney, I like the Caribbean, love St John's and St Martin. I joined in 2007, I was out on disability from work and was looking for rewards sites, came across Sunshine and had plenty of free time and decided to try it. I am very glad I found it and enjoy resding and getting to know others on the forums.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

My sign up bonus is dated 04/15/2007. I also came here after reading about Sunshine Rewards on the DIS boards.
    Fanofree

Sunshine Rewards

Another one who heard about SR from the disboards! Joined March 2006.
    Debbie

I found Sunshine Rewards in August of 2010. I was reading The Dis Unplugged message boards and a few people had mentioned they use it. Had me sold in a second

I am another from the DisBoards. I have been a member since 2008 I think