Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Blast From the Past Birthday Contest

I found it from a blog post last May.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

I found Sunshine Rewards on the DIS Board. I joined 01/16/2006. Gosh I have been here along time! At first I was scared it would just another scam but decided to give it a try anyway. Glad I did! I have had every since.
    Sunshine Rewards

Having a hard time remembering exactly how I found out. Pretty sure it was through facebook, found my old sorority pal, Tricia, who loved to brag about how awesome her business was!

I too found SR from the DISboards in the budget forum. Used to lurk there regularly-now I dont have time 'cause I'm doing surveys! September 2009 for me.

I heard about SR and other rewards sites on the Dis budget board. I joined one of the other ones and a couple of survey sites. About a month later, I was invited to do a focus group (got paid $125) of new members talking about the other site. The facilitator asked us about what other sites we did. One person in the group sang the praises of SR. So, I went home and joined! That was March 2007. When we took my son to WDW to begin his college program in August, I had enough free money to take us out to dinner in Downtown Disney.

Joined in Aug. 2007; another who found you from disboards!

I found SR in the Summer of 2011 on the DISboards. I was looking for ways to make money to fund our Walt Disney World/Disney Cruise trips and someone had suggested trying surveys and the most reliable and reputable site was Sunshine Rewards. Immediately, I was hooked and any money I make is automatically deposited to a Vacation fund that I have set up because of SR. You guys have taught me to save better So thank you and Happy Birthday!

ETA: This was my 100th post!

I joined in April 2010. I heard about SR through a friend.

Like many others I found out about SR through the DISboards in October 2011. Been coming back ever since!

I found sunshine rewards through my friend wdwrocksmysocks about a year ago. It's been a lot of fun and a nice way to earn some extra giftcards.