Thread: Videos that Won't load

Default Videos that Won't load

spent 20 minutes on a DS (Toluna), there was a commercial video, watched it once, answered questions, wants me to watch it again and the video didn't load. can't reload/refresh. Same thing happened over the weekend with another Toluna.

Scard was it a movie survey? I had them before and that has happened to me, I went back in the survey through my history tolls, had to restart the survey but was able to complete it and it did credit, That has happened to me a couple of time, it was move survey and car survey both I reopened in my history, and they did both credit. I was skepital but was determined I was not going to waste the survey with a clitch. Did you SSI credit?

Jtowner
    Jtowner

Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post
    Scard was it a movie survey? I had them before and that has happened to me, I went back in the survey through my history tolls, had to restart the survey but was able to complete it and it did credit, That has happened to me a couple of time, it was move survey and car survey both I reopened in my history, and they did both credit. I was skepital but was determined I was not going to waste the survey with a clitch. Did you SSI credit?

Jtowner
    one was a movie one,this was cereal. Frustrating as I make sure I keep all my software updated so there won't be issues.

No credit for SSI2, maybe next hour.