Thread: 2 DCL rebook ressies, any advantage to transfer? Going to pay off today

Default 2 DCL rebook ressies, any advantage to transfer? Going to pay off today

I have re-booked 2 staterooms on the Fantasy for Aug 2013. I have only paid the deposits, but am planning to pay them off today. Is there any advantage to transferring these to travel agent? They are both rebookings so they are at 10% discount with $200 stateroom credit for each. One is OV and other is balcony.
    Thanks bs4free!
    Sunshine Rewards

When we have transferred ours to a travel agent like that, we have ended up getting some kind of gifts on board from the travel agent. Not sure all of them do that, but it is definitely worth trying! And there is not any down side to doing it.

Thanks Tricia, Happy New Year!
    Thanks bs4free!
    Sunshine Rewards

Not sure about all travel agents, but I always give my clients some type of onboard gift

If you paid it in full already, then it can't be transferred. But if you rebook onboard again, you could always give a travel agent name and still get your onboard credit and 10% discount. I rebooked myself on a California Coastal cruise coming up this September (Disney Wonder). It really is a cruise to nowhere - only stops in San Francisco on the way to LA - but that will give me more Disney boat time

Wendy Hale
    Authorized Disney Vacation Planner Ask me about $50 onboard credit on all new Disney Cruise Line bookings and $25 Disney Gift Card for any Disney Resort Vacation bookings!
    Sunshine Rewards
    Affiliated with MouseEarVacations.com | Vacations By Wendy Facebook Page | Disney Travel Newsletter Sign-up
    Email me at WendyH@CrusingCo.com for no obligation quotes on Walt Disney World Vacations, Disney Cruise Line vacation, Adventures by Disney, Disneyland Resort vacations!!!

Thanks for letting me know. I was so used to doing it myself and then transferring. Then my family decided we were going to pay by years end so it got kind of rushed.

We want to do Disney to Hawaii but looks like that isn't on the horizon anytime soon.

I LOVE boat time, we rarely ever get off the ships except at Castaway Cay. Last time we were on the Wonder, my mother (almost 91) met the captain's wife, it turns out she is from our hometown! She was delightful and so sweet to Mom, the Captain even sent us a bottle of wine at dinner.

Thanks for the info and enjoy your coastal cruise! If you happen to meet the Captain's wife tell her the ladies from Cumberland, MD say hello!
    Thanks bs4free!
    Sunshine Rewards

How fun meeting the Captains wife! I bet she had some great boat stories.

Thanks, we will enjoy our coastal cruise. I'm not sure that I will even spend much time off of the boat in San Francisco. I have been to San Francisco many, many times in the last few years. I've had my fill of Fisherman's Wharf, Pier 39 and Chinatown for a while. I will get off and eat a great fish sandwich though Maybe I will also venture over to the Walt Disney Family Museum. Anyone been there?

Have a great time on your cruise also! I can't wait to get back to Castaway Cay!! December 2014 is the plan

Wendy Hale
    Authorized Disney Vacation Planner Ask me about $50 onboard credit on all new Disney Cruise Line bookings and $25 Disney Gift Card for any Disney Resort Vacation bookings!
    Sunshine Rewards
    Affiliated with MouseEarVacations.com | Vacations By Wendy Facebook Page | Disney Travel Newsletter Sign-up
    Email me at WendyH@CrusingCo.com for no obligation quotes on Walt Disney World Vacations, Disney Cruise Line vacation, Adventures by Disney, Disneyland Resort vacations!!!