Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Win a Picaboo Gift Card

My favorite vacation memory is when my daughter did Bippity Boppity when she was five it was her first time there and they turned her around for the reveal and her mouth dropped open and said I am a princes her eyes were so bright. We got a picture of it and just the look of amazement on her face makes me smle every time I see it.

My favorite vacation memory was our first family trip to WDW. The look on my child's face as we approached the Magic Kingdom was priceless and something I will never forget.

Can't wait to make more memories next fall when we go back to the best vacation spot there is.

Quote Originally Posted by leshaface View Post
    My favorite vacation memory was very recent. I had my first child (a boy) in October and a way to treat ourselves was to to go to Walt Disney World during my DH's Christmas vacation (he's a teacher). Yes, we took our then 2 month old son to Disney World! We also took my mom, who has not flown and has sworn off flying since 1996, to help with her first grandbaby. We all had a blast! But the most memorable part of that trip, was being able to take my DS on Dumbo and seeing him look around with his mouth wide open and looking around and smiling(was really the first time he was fully awake during our trip) DM sat in front of us, in a separate Dumbo vehicle, taking picture of us. It was the best little family moment as of yet and something DH and I will always remember!

Here's during the ride

And happy afterwards
    I think you won. What a great memory.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

My favorite vacation memory was when we visited Venice on a Mediterranean Cruise in October 2011. Always wanted to visit Venice and so far it's been the highlight of my life. I took this picture of the Rialto Bridge after eating lunch at one of the restaurants over looking the Grand Canal.

Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

My favorite vacation memory was when I was 16 we went to Disney World for the first time, we didn't have a lot of money but my parents saved and saved so that they could take us 4 kids to Disney, The 4 of us smashed in the back of our parents old car, even with the air condition broke and in the 90's all the way down there it was still the most amazing trip ever. I think I road it's a small world a billion times, and I can still remember my first time in the Haunted Mansion and on Space Mountain with my dad. Such a great trip, I have loved going there ever since.

My favorite memory -- my hubby and I went to WDW in December 2011 and stayed BWV. I had desperately wanted a BW view, but we were booked in a preferred (renting points). When we got to our room, I ran to check out the view and discovered we were given a BW view! The best part was hearing the old time Christmas carols that were playing down on the BW from our balcony and being able to watch some of Illuminations and Wishes. AMAZING!!!

My favorite vacation memory is eating at the Big Thunder Ranch BBQ with my whole family! My wife and I, my parents, my sister and BIL and all three kids had a wonderful time and yes, I paid part of the bill with a GC from Sunshine Rewards.

My daughter meeting Mickey Mouse (and the gang) for the first time last week. I know I will always treasure the memories of our first Disney trip as a family.

My best vacation memory was a road trip I took with just my two kids down the Pacific Coast. We stopped and hiked in the Redwoods, hung out in San Francisco, drove along highway 101 and 1 most of the way down to San Diego. Did the San Diego zoo, Seaworld and Museum of Modern Photography. Got lost on a surfer beach (yum!) and ended the trip with Disneyland!!!

Wendy Hale
    Authorized Disney Vacation Planner Ask me about $50 onboard credit on all new Disney Cruise Line bookings and $25 Disney Gift Card for any Disney Resort Vacation bookings!
    Sunshine Rewards
    Affiliated with MouseEarVacations.com | Vacations By Wendy Facebook Page | Disney Travel Newsletter Sign-up
    Email me at WendyH@CrusingCo.com for no obligation quotes on Walt Disney World Vacations, Disney Cruise Line vacation, Adventures by Disney, Disneyland Resort vacations!!!

My favorite vacation trip was taking my 4 year old to Disney for the first time, cant wait to take her now 7 and her little sister who is 2 in the fall