Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: New SavingStar Deal

Default New SavingStar Deal

I am excited to announce today a new partnership that we have with SavingStar!

SavingStar allows you to register your grocery cards with them and add special deals to those cards. When you redeem the deals, you will not only save on groceries but will also be rewarded in your Sunshine Rewards account.

What can you earn?

Sign up and activate a new SavingStar account today through Sunshine Rewards and earn $1.00.

Click through our link each time you want to add a coupon to your SavingStar account and when you redeem that coupon, you will get an additional $0.10 per coupon in your Sunshine Rewards account.

No limits!

Get started today when you create a SavingStar account and activate it. Already have an account? Just be sure to click through our link when you add new coupons and you will get credit for those. Please allow up to 1 week for deal credits to appear in your SR account.

http://www.sunshinerewards.com/shopping/SavingStar/
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Awesome opportunity! Thanks!!
    Sunshine Rewards

Nice! I tried this thru another rewards place and they are having trouble with it so I'm switching to SR to do this. I print thru coupons.com anyway so I may as well do all my coupons here. I know I'll get the credit to my account!

wdwabby is offline I'm like the MacGyver of crafting - I'll figure something out!

This is really cool! I'm pretty excited about this one - I've already added my cards and downloaded the app. Hopefully it works as slick as it looks like it will. Thanks Tricia!
    Sunshine Rewards
    Joined 6/1/07 Sunshining my way back to WDW ... one penny at a time!

Interesting, going to see how this works!
    Sammielynn
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

I signed up too. Thanks!

I signed up. I like that you can print your list of coupons, so you don't forget which one's you signed up for.

TIAMOMMA is offline McChingy, I like that, it has a nice ring to it. Kind of like a new McDonald's entree.

Just curious - when should the $1.00 for signing up show up in our account? I signed up yesterday through the link in the email but haven't seen it show up yet. This looks like a great idea, thanks.
    Sunshine Rewards

These should take 24-48 hours. We are starting to see credits come through but they are delayed like shopping.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

I signed up yesterday and added some coupons to my Kroger Card. Went to Kroger yesterday and bought two of the items, can't wait to see how it comes out. The items are not showing that I purchased them, it way be a lag with the stores getting the information to Savingstar.
    Last edited by sammielynn; 02-05-2013 at 12:48 PM.
    Sammielynn