Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: New SavingStar Deal

I used my first Kroger coupon on Sunday. I'm anxious to see how long it takes to show up in both my SavingStar account and my Sunshine Rewards account. I'm guessing that after we see it in our SavingStar account it will be a day or two before it gets reported back to show up in our SR accounts.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

I find that the money shows up in my SavingStar account within 3 days. I think it may depend on which stores you use and how fast they process the info. I use Wegmans, CVS and Tops.

My $1.00 credit is pending!
    Sammielynn
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

wdwabby is offline I'm like the MacGyver of crafting - I'll figure something out!

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    I used my first Kroger coupon on Sunday. I'm anxious to see how long it takes to show up in both my SavingStar account and my Sunshine Rewards account. I'm guessing that after we see it in our SavingStar account it will be a day or two before it gets reported back to show up in our SR accounts.
    My SavingStar $1 is pending and I used my first two coupons at Kroger this morning so I'll be watching to see what the time line on all of it is. It's a really interesting idea and it'll be great if it works like it seems like it will!
    Sunshine Rewards
    Joined 6/1/07 Sunshining my way back to WDW ... one penny at a time!

My Kroger coupons took 10 days to hit my SavingStar account, but I got a notice this morning that they did! Interestingly, I even got the SavingStar deal on a couple of products that I had used store coupons on. So it was double the savings. Now we'll see how long it takes to hit my SR account since they hit my SavingStar account.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

Unfortunately, I'd already signed up for SavingStar before this offer came out, but it is really nice. We only have one goricery store near me that accepts it and that store is pretty overpriced. I don't shop there too much, but when I see a decent price, I will jump on it. You can use store coupons for an "instant" discount and you will also get credit in your SavingStar account too.

wdwabby is offline I'm like the MacGyver of crafting - I'll figure something out!

my savings star credits showed up today, a full 14 days after the coupons were used. I shopped at Kroger.

Now we see how long it takes to see them on the SR side. Hopefully they come through here too - it may be a pokey process, but I won't mind if I see that it works!
    Sunshine Rewards
    Joined 6/1/07 Sunshining my way back to WDW ... one penny at a time!

It's my understanding that even if we were previously a member of SavingStar, we can get the credits for the coupons. Is this correct? I went thru SR the day this was first posted and have done so ever since but I haven't seen any credit for any of the coupons. I looks like some others have gotten their credits.

Quote Originally Posted by couponqueen View Post
    It's my understanding that even if we were previously a member of SavingStar, we can get the credits for the coupons. Is this correct? I went thru SR the day this was first posted and have done so ever since but I haven't seen any credit for any of the coupons. I looks like some others have gotten their credits.
    These should definitely come through. Go ahead and file a trouble ticket and give Ashleigh the username/email address that you use for SavingStar and we can at least contact them and see what might be going on.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

Yes! Please send me a TT and will get right on that.