Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: New SavingStar Deal

How long does it take for the credits to come through? I haven't seen anything either from SavingsStar, and I've been clicking through here to get the coupons - although I can't tell you exactly when I started clicking through SR - I'd think its been at least two months. ?? Should I still put a TT in? I'm going to pay more attention going forward.
    Amy

PhotobucketSunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by amarazas View Post
    How long does it take for the credits to come through? I haven't seen anything either from SavingsStar, and I've been clicking through here to get the coupons - although I can't tell you exactly when I started clicking through SR - I'd think its been at least two months. ?? Should I still put a TT in? I'm going to pay more attention going forward.
    I think mine usually come through SR about a week after I see them in my Savingstar account. I know Ashleigh has reached out to them about someone else who has been using them and never getting credits. You can open a TT and just give her all of your login information (like username and name on the account) and hopefully they can check out your account and see why you are not getting credits for them.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Ashleigh helped me get credit due to me. I haven't seen anything since though. I figured I'd wait until the end of the week and do another TT.

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    I think mine usually come through SR about a week after I see them in my Savingstar account. I know Ashleigh has reached out to them about someone else who has been using them and never getting credits. You can open a TT and just give her all of your login information (like username and name on the account) and hopefully they can check out your account and see why you are not getting credits for them.
    Thanks Tricia! I will put in a TT later today. (when I figure out my username.. haha)
    Amy

PhotobucketSunshine Rewards

I was having problems when it first started. I did a TT a couple of times and got credit. Then it seemed to be crediting fine. I just looked back and for the past 3 months I only got credited for $.10 each month! Not sure what I've been credited for and what I haven't but I guess another TT is coming your way............

I'm starting to worry about these. I think for some reason if your userid is associated with them in a weird way, you don't get any credits at all. We can't file normal credit disputes with them like we can with other merchants. If they can't figure out what is going on soon, we may just have to stop offering credits for them.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

Should I still do a TT or are you saying they won't try to honor those anymore?

Quote Originally Posted by couponqueen View Post
    Should I still do a TT or are you saying they won't try to honor those anymore?
    Go ahead and reopen the last one and just ask Ashleigh if she can contact them and tell them that it continues to happen with every coupon you use.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs