Thread: Mole Repellant

Default Mole Repellant

Just saw this on the "Unseen things on TV" category on SR. As much as we HATE the moles in our yard, I went to this site thinking it was to get rid of other moles. I have a couple moles on my back.... So...if you are looking to get rid of BODY moles, you have come to the wrong site....

Sometimes I wonder about myself....
    Angela
    Come read my blog! http://chattywomen.com/events - Angela's Events
    Sunshine Rewards

Sunshine Rewards

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Angela, that's priceless!
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

I'm laughing so hard right now, because last year we had such a problem with rabbits eatting my flowers, the one spray that works actually smells like rotten eggs, or sulfer, or something gross. So I clicked on the link thinking maybe you found something that worked for your garden rodents. I'm so disappointed!Well good luck with the moles. (I've actually had those kind too and I get them biopsied every few years just to make sure they're still benign. Either kind seems to be a problem huh?
    Lisa

Sunshine RewardsPhotobucket

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

I was soooo hoping that someone found an answer on how to get rid of the animal type mole We have them in our yard and are so frustrated with the darn things for going on two years now! Help! Anyone?
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

When we lived in the country, we had these little guys BAD! The only thing that got rid of them were our cat. We got an outside cat, and she killed them and brought them up on our porch to show us her catch (she could have forgone that part! LOL). But we also tried LOTS of things. Emma (my cat) was the only thing that really helped. Good luck getting ride of them. They are TERRIBLE on the yard.
    Angela
    Come read my blog! http://chattywomen.com/events - Angela's Events
    Sunshine Rewards

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Quote Originally Posted by linanglab View Post
    When we lived in the country, we had these little guys BAD! The only thing that got rid of them were our cat. We got an outside cat, and she killed them and brought them up on our porch to show us her catch (she could have forgone that part! LOL). But we also tried LOTS of things. Emma (my cat) was the only thing that really helped. Good luck getting ride of them. They are TERRIBLE on the yard.
    Well, we won't be getting a cat anytime soon We also have tried about everything there is to try and these things will not leave no matter what. We do have a nice healthy lawn, I think they have become immune to the grub killer by now, it's like putting salt on their food...they love it?
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

Bah! Either way you meant mole, that was hysterical. I could use either product! (just recently had some body moles removed myself, gotta hate that time I spent trying out tanning beds!)