Thread: $75 - $300 onboard credit!

Default $75 - $300 onboard credit!

Hello all my fellow Sunshiners
    I am working towards my ACC (Accredited Cruise Counselor) this year, and besides completing all the classes, ship tours and exams, I am also required to book a certain number of cruises (25) during my enrollment period. So, I until that number is completed, I am offering $75 onboard credit to any new cruise booking (3-nights or longer) through me! If you book a stateroom over $4000, I'll up that to $150 onboard credit, and a total over $7000 get $300 OBC....on top of any onboard credit already running by the cruise line, any itinerary!!

And I'm not sure if all of you are aware, but booking through a travel agent does not cost you extra money. I get the same rates you find online...I can even book your Disney Vacation pins some of you receive in the mail. The difference is that I will sit on hold if you want to make a change, I have travel tips and suggestions to help make your vacation special, I will watch for a drop in price or specials and have that applied to your reservation to save you money! PM or email me for a no obligation quote.

Remember there are also great specials going on right now.
    Book a 3- or 4-night cruise on Disney Dream departing Aug. 25 Sept. 26, 2013, and receive a $50 onboard credit for an Inside stateroom, $75 onboard credit for an Oceanview stateroom or a $100 onboard credit for a Verandah stateroom. (And my offer is ADDITIONAL)

Wendy Hale
    Authorized Disney Vacation Planner Ask me about $50 onboard credit on all new Disney Cruise Line bookings and $25 Disney Gift Card for any Disney Resort Vacation bookings!
    Sunshine Rewards
    Affiliated with MouseEarVacations.com | Vacations By Wendy Facebook Page | Disney Travel Newsletter Sign-up
    Email me at WendyH@CrusingCo.com for no obligation quotes on Walt Disney World Vacations, Disney Cruise Line vacation, Adventures by Disney, Disneyland Resort vacations!!!

I also forgot to mention that if you are going on a cruise soon, let me know and I can send you a "rebooking onboard letter" that will list me as your travel agent and I will also honor these OBC deals. Booking onboard with Disney already gives you some nice OBC...add mine to that and you can have a great time

Wendy Hale
    Authorized Disney Vacation Planner Ask me about $50 onboard credit on all new Disney Cruise Line bookings and $25 Disney Gift Card for any Disney Resort Vacation bookings!
    Sunshine Rewards
    Affiliated with MouseEarVacations.com | Vacations By Wendy Facebook Page | Disney Travel Newsletter Sign-up
    Email me at WendyH@CrusingCo.com for no obligation quotes on Walt Disney World Vacations, Disney Cruise Line vacation, Adventures by Disney, Disneyland Resort vacations!!!

Don't forget

Wendy Hale
    Sunshine Rewards