Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Favorite and Most Reliable Surveys?

Default Favorite and Most Reliable Surveys?

As many of you know, we now have a few white label Sunshine Rewards sites. That basically means that a few bloggers are using our technology to offer rewards to their members but it all goes through us. Right now we only offer them shopping but they are also interested in surveys.

My biggest problem with the surveys is that they do not always credit. I seem to hear so many complaints about them! I'm not sure it is worth it to offer them to anyone else.

That said, I trust your feedback. Here are a couple of questions for you:
    • Which surveys do you have the MOST problems with?
    • Which surveys do you have the LEAST problems with?
    • Which surveys would you recommend to new people?

Nothing scientific. I am just curious as to whether there is any consistency at all.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    As many of you know, we now have a few white label Sunshine Rewards sites. That basically means that a few bloggers are using our technology to offer rewards to their members but it all goes through us. Right now we only offer them shopping but they are also interested in surveys.

My biggest problem with the surveys is that they do not always credit. I seem to hear so many complaints about them! I'm not sure it is worth it to offer them to anyone else.

That said, I trust your feedback. Here are a couple of questions for you:
    • Which surveys do you have the MOST problems with?
    • Which surveys do you have the LEAST problems with?
    • Which surveys would you recommend to new people?

Nothing scientific. I am just curious as to whether there is any consistency at all.
    Most problems with - recently MY View (and quite a few other people lately). Complete them and no credit.Have a hard time getting into AMP's but they almost always credit. Samp is hard for me to get and don't credit quite often.

Least problems - SSI/SSI2 - get both of them just about every day, even when everything else is red.

Recommend (in order of my favorites):

SSI
    SSI2
    Live
    DS
    SM
    Global

Someone posted a few months back she thought the GF crediting has something to do with how long you spend on the survery (20 minutes mininum) I have made sure that I time the Toluna surveys and I can't remember the last time a DS/SM did not credit for me.

Hope this helps.

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    Most problems with - recently MY View (and quite a few other people lately). Complete them and no credit.Have a hard time getting into AMP's but they almost always credit. Samp is hard for me to get and don't credit quite often.

Least problems - SSI/SSI2 - get both of them just about every day, even when everything else is red.

Recommend (in order of my favorites):

SSI
    SSI2
    Live
    DS
    SM
    Global

Someone posted a few months back she thought the GF crediting has something to do with how long you spend on the survery (20 minutes mininum) I have made sure that I time the Toluna surveys and I can't remember the last time a DS/SM did not credit for me.

Hope this helps.
    I do not usally have a problem with My view crediting for me, but I do not take the PSB surveys through them. I do PSB through Surveyhead, they always credit. GF, Live, Global, SSI's, are the best in credting also. Shead does not give me so many issues, but there surveys are so long anymore, no more ads, Very tedious, I think GF should pay more money, they are also very long, trick ?ds. That could discourage people from even trying, GF needs to revisit that incentive.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

My favorites are SSI1 and SSI2 - easiest to get, and they almost always credit. I also generally like GF and Surveyhead, but they are harder for me to get (but they usually credit). I almost never qualify for AMP - I will complete many pages of questions then get the "We're sorry - we have no surveys for you today" page. I have a very hard time qualifying for Samplicious or Global.

I usually don't have trouble with MyView, but I have recently. Live Sample usually credits for me if I can qualify.

Recommended for new people - SSI. You know up front about how long the survey will take, and it will almost always credit.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by StitchandPooh'smom View Post
    My favorites are SSI1 and SSI2 - easiest to get, and they almost always credit. I also generally like GF and Surveyhead, but they are harder for me to get (but they usually credit). I almost never qualify for AMP - I will complete many pages of questions then get the "We're sorry - we have no surveys for you today" page. I have a very hard time qualifying for Samplicious or Global.

I usually don't have trouble with MyView, but I have recently. Live Sample usually credits for me if I can qualify.

Recommended for new people - SSI. You know up front about how long the survey will take, and it will almost always credit.

Ditto... This is exactly what I would say.

I was thinking about this the other evening and I think I get about 1/2 of the credits I do for survey's. I stopped going to the board to report that I didn't get credit, because I hate complaining. Most of us have tried different methods before we take survey's, like cleaning our histories and cache's each day, etc.

One thing I feel the survey's companies have done is some how put a timing mechanism into the survey. There really is no other rhyme or reason sometimes why I do not receive the credit. Or maybe I selected to many of the same selections in a area and that throws me out of the survey to get credit.

Live Sample is probably the easiest to actually qualify for a survey and you don't have to go through so many "test" questions to qualify. But that probably credits about 75% of the time for me. I think that survey is on an actual 24 hr. qualifing.

Survey Head has to be the most frustrating of them all. It will keep rerouting back to qualify questions, over and over and over. I can never figure out why it can't store qualifying questions the first time. It is a pure shock when I actually get one.

The Daily Survey used to be a sure thing, but I am lucky I get 4 a month.

MV used to be fun, but this one applies to the "time survey" that I posted about up above.

SSI 1 & SSI 2 are pretty easy to get, but I can go a few days without getting these too. I usually can get these two on my Ipad with Safari. No other survey's though.

Hope this helps.

Which surveys do you have the MOST problems with? currently would have to say MV as well as Global that probably only credits 40% of the time for me

Which surveys do you have the LEAST problems with? SSI are always my go to, when I know I only have a short time to try before work in the AM I am pretty lucky being able to get that one consistently in the mornings

Which surveys would you recommend to new people? SSI for sure and LIVE has been pretty great lately

Hope this helps

I haven't had a problem with MyView lately though I know others have. It credits every time for me! My View and SSI are my go-to surveys. I usually have no problem qualifying and they credit right away.

I have zero patience for Samplicious or Surveyhead. It takes too long to qualify and I feel like I'm answering the same questions & filling out the same information over and over again. Very frustrating!

SSi and SSi2 are usually my "go to" surveys; along with Live.

Up until last week, I would have said GF is getting back into the "swing"-the way it used to be. But I haven't been able to get one for over a week-doesn't even let me try-just goes straight to "no surveys". That's certainly frustrating from what is supposedly one of the largest companies out there.

I haven't had as many issues with MV as others-but certainly some; and that's why it's dropped down from my "go to" surveys.

I can't even remember the last time I even got a Global-it has to have been a couple of months.

SurveyHead is the last I try; so many qualifying questions only to find out there's nothing for me; AMP can be similiar-on the good end with AMP-IF I'm able to get one, they do credit for me.

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Quote Originally Posted by StitchandPooh'smom View Post

My feelings are the same!
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES