Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Favorite and Most Reliable Surveys?

In the past week none of the surveys have been my friend But generally I like SurveyHead and SSI1. Live Sample has been the one I have trouble with crediting. Sometimes I take one, no credit after 2 hours, take another and credit on the hour.
    Now it seems the surveys have been hard to come by lately, so is it a good thing to bring in an entire new group of folks to compete for surveys?? That may be a larger problem from my point of view than yours but just throwing that out.
    Sammielynn
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Which surveys do you have the MOST problems with?

Problems: LiveSample -- Incredibly hard to get credits; MTC --So very hard to qualify; SurveyHead -- doesn't store any information and have to redo multiple qualification screens (long ones too) and still usually don't qualify.

Which surveys do you have the LEAST problems with?: SSI(1) almost always my go to, used to credit immediately now takes only a few minutesl; MyView -- almost always qualified and credits very quickly

Which surveys would you recommend to new people?: I would have normally said SSI(1) but the new router that doesn't credit right away pushes them to number 2 behind MyView. Simple surveys, good qualification and almost immediate credit.

Thanks for asking!!
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

^^ when my signature grows up it wants to be like @PSL1013's

--> Super Member 4Q2011, 1Q2012, 2Q2012, 3Q2012, 4Q2012

I have the best luck with Greenfield and SSI Daily I haven't really had trouble with My View either.

Not haveing much luck this week. Yesterday got a SSI1 and it didn;t credit. Earlier I did a Global Test Market and it didn't credit. Must be something new on the work computers.
    Sammielynn
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards