Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Sunshine Rewards CafePress Shop

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Of course, the thong was the first item that Cindy mentioned she wanted to get. LOL!
    TMI, TMI, TMI

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

do they do the gym bags and gym towels? I love mine and could use a few more.
    Sunshine Rewards

What about a Visor? Instead of a baseball cap.
    "Be kinder than necessary, because everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle."

Michelle

Quote Originally Posted by mia214jia View Post
    What about a Visor? Instead of a baseball cap.
    I just placed my order and they don't have a visor or I would have ordered one too. I do have a baseball cap one that I love. I can't wait. I am so excited to get my SR stuff, and the free shipping making it even sweeter. I am surprised too how cheap their prices are.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

m4travels is offline Deep breaths, everyone. Stay calm. Back away from the computer.

Quote Originally Posted by missangie View Post
    Okay, I have officially seen it all! SR Thongs! That is a special kind of advertisement right there!! LOL!
    Boy, am I going to be a hit around the adult pool on DCL!
    Dude
    Oh, the tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

I love the tee shirts, and I am definitely getting one, I just need to decide which one. But the thong......
    Dorothy

Sunshine Rewards

Theres just a few days left of the free shipping. If you are wanting from SR or to make a design of your own, now is the time, because we will probably NEVER see another free shipping. I've already made two orders and I think I need a couple more. There are so many cool things that I want.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Magical JenK is offline I'm weird like that

BAMM!! Right in the eye!!

I just keep adding more & more & more to my cart! Dangit, but I love CafePress & free shipping is AWESOME!! (Thanks Cindy!!)

One question regarding the SR items...not sure how cafe press works, but do you select the clothes items available? Wondering if we could get an adult "baseball jersey" like the little kids one? Or have one of the women's tshirts come in different colors? I'd love the Jr yellow spaghetti tank top too, but I'm afraid it won't be big enough
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Member Since 01/01/2007 Addiction makes the reward balance higher! ID#4800

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Ok so how does this work? To get SR logo on the items?
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by askomsky View Post
    Ok so how does this work? To get SR logo on the items?
    Go to this link http://www.sunshinerewards.com/links.php?id=cafepress, place your order and make sure you use sunshinefree as your code at checkout for free shipping. Thats it.