Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Sunshine Rewards CafePress Shop

Quote Originally Posted by Magical JenK View Post
    I just keep adding more & more & more to my cart! Dangit, but I love CafePress & free shipping is AWESOME!! (Thanks Cindy!!)

One question regarding the SR items...not sure how cafe press works, but do you select the clothes items available? Wondering if we could get an adult "baseball jersey" like the little kids one? Or have one of the women's tshirts come in different colors? I'd love the Jr yellow spaghetti tank top too, but I'm afraid it won't be big enough
    If you see something in particular you like that we don't have in our SR cafe press shop, let me know and I'll go in and add it with our logo. I did try a coffee cup and it didn't look good, so that is one thing that we can't do.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

I just keep adding more & more & more to my cart! Dangit, but I love CafePress & free shipping is AWESOME!! (Thanks Cindy!!)

One question regarding the SR items...not sure how cafe press works, but do you select the clothes items available? Wondering if we could get an adult "baseball jersey" like the little kids one? Or have one of the women's tshirts come in different colors? I'd love the Jr yellow spaghetti tank top too, but I'm afraid it won't be big enough
    Jen I looked up the spaghetti tank and this is what it said on their site
    "Sizing is always controversial when it comes to women's T's. Classic Girl by American Apparel is not a "junior's" line. It is designed for women of all ages who desire a youthful fit. Because their fabrics are stretchy (especially their Baby Rib, which has a stretch factor of over 100%), each size can fit a wide range of women."

So it looks like we can order one!
    Sunshine Rewards

Magical JenK is offline I'm weird like that

BAMM!! Right in the eye!!

Quote Originally Posted by sunshinecindy View Post
    If you see something in particular you like that we don't have in our SR cafe press shop, let me know and I'll go in and add it with our logo. I did try a coffee cup and it didn't look good, so that is one thing that we can't do.
    I would love the baseball jersey that is available for kids in adults...let me know & I'll add it to my order!

Quote Originally Posted by askomsky View Post
    Jen I looked up the spaghetti tank and this is what it said on their site
    "Sizing is always controversial when it comes to women's T's. Classic Girl by American Apparel is not a "junior's" line. It is designed for women of all ages who desire a youthful fit. Because their fabrics are stretchy (especially their Baby Rib, which has a stretch factor of over 100%), each size can fit a wide range of women."

So it looks like we can order one!
    Oooh April! This is fantastic!! (And VERY interesting!!) Yep, going to be getting one of those that's for sure! Thanks for posting this!!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Member Since 01/01/2007 Addiction makes the reward balance higher! ID#4800

I would love the baseball jersey that is available for kids in adults...let me know & I'll add it to my order!

Oooh April! This is fantastic!! (And VERY interesting!!) Yep, going to be getting one of those that's for sure! Thanks for posting this!!
    Baseball shirt is added.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I have not tried the Classic Girl line but I have tried American Apparel. Some of their stuff runs really small so just be careful. Mike had bought me a ringer tee a few years ago at his college that was AA and I had to return it for 2 sizes up because it was a tiny tee.
    Sunshine Rewards

Magical JenK is offline I'm weird like that

BAMM!! Right in the eye!!

Quote Originally Posted by sunshinecindy View Post
    Baseball shirt is added.
    Thanks! Isn't it cute?! Hmmm...now I have to decide on the color....

Thanks Cindy!!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Member Since 01/01/2007 Addiction makes the reward balance higher! ID#4800

I got my order today and man was it fast. I just placed it on Monday! The polo shirt is nice. I also got the women's v-neck t-shirt. It is cute too! I will be wearin' my Sunshine with pride this summer

I got my order today. Got the mans sleevesless tshirt for DH and I got the tank top. I love them. I will have to order more before the free shipping goes away in a couple days. They are totally awesome. I'm going to look for a shirt in a different color too. I am thrilled....such fast shipping.

I can't get enough of this place. LOL

My DH shirt that I had made for him with the Corvette C5 logo came today. Its great. I went in and designed a different one for him with the logo and ordered it....along with another SR shirt for me. The one with the little red sleeves, how very cute it is. I LOVE this place.

Got my tee shirt yesterday, the black and white cap sleeve jersey. Very cute, nice quality. I may have to order one more before free shipping goes away. I think I need a big sleep tee, and maybe a tank for WDW hmmm.....

update: Placed another order!! Gotta love free shipping.
    Last edited by luvdisney00; 03-30-2008 at 04:36 PM.
    Dorothy

Sunshine Rewards