Thread: Survey advice, I think I really need it

Default Survey advice, I think I really need it

I have taken three surveys today, got all the way to the end and not one of them credited! I took a SSI and a Global Test Market both at work and neither credited. I chalked that up to computer issues at work. I finished another Global Test Market just before the hour, this time at home and still no credit. I generally don't have issues at home. Is it just me?
    I'm not asking to start a gripe fest. I just need to know if something has changed and I need to change something on my computer. Or if this is a trend.
    Last edited by sammielynn; 02-27-2013 at 07:36 PM.
    Sammielynn
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

I am not sure what the issue is for you, I use Chrome usually for Global surveys, I am using new windows 8 computer, but also had no trouble in windows 7, also I used Chrome for Global. I use FF or Chrome or rest of surveys and not ususally a problem with credits for me. I clear cookies and use the ccleaner after each survey and use different browsers while waiting for credit. It works for me. I hope your figure it out.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

I am here to eat crow. It took until the second hour for the Global Test Market to credit. I think it is a computer issue at work.
    Sammielynn
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by sammielynn View Post
    I am here to eat crow. It took until the second hour for the Global Test Market to credit. I think it is a computer issue at work.
    Global often doesn't credit for me until 2nd hour.

This is the place to come to work through survey problems. Chances are good that if you are having an issue, someone else had had it before or will have it in the future. It's good to work through them together!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Although I got all the 'right' screens telling me I successfully completed the survey, my Global did not credit last night.

Jeanne - happily residing in Wisconsin Badger country

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

I did and got credit for a Global last night, I use FF and I only clear cookies once first think in the morning and again if I take the 2nd SSI. Can't tell you when it credited because I forgot to check and turned my PC off for the night.
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

Thanks for the info, Pam. That's exactly how I clear cookies, but maybe it will help to try a browser other than IE.

Jeanne - happily residing in Wisconsin Badger country

Quote Originally Posted by MamaO View Post
    Thanks for the info, Pam. That's exactly how I clear cookies, but maybe it will help to try a browser other than IE.
    I guess I am lucky, I have very little trouble with Global crediting. I use Firefox exclusively for SR; used to use IE and had too many issues. have not used it for SR in a couple years.

Back in 2010 when I joined there was a sticky somewhere about cookie settings for Sunshine and I have those settings in FF and check to make sure that nothing has changed when I install computer updates.