Thread: Disney Card vs Paypal Payout

Default Disney Card vs Paypal Payout

Hi all.

I've finally all-but hit the threshold for a Disney GC, but I notice that the mailing timeframe for them is 4-6 weeks. Conversely, Paypal cash outs are typically no later than the 15th of the month following the request if the request was made prior to the 15th.

If I'm interpreting that correctly, that tells me that if I need the $$ before mid April, I need to PayPal out now, as there's very little chance a Disney GC will get here in time. Am I reading things correctly?

Thanks

That's correct. If you cash out to PayPal now, it will be in your account on April 15. A gift card would be 4-6 weeks from now, which may be late in April.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

If you want a Disney gc you can cash out thru Paypal and then order a Disney gc thru their own site with the money(charge to your credit card and then transfer the funds from Paypal to pay it off. ). Disney ships their gift cards very quickly.

It's an extra step but it works beautifully-done it several times. If you have a Disney credit card, like I do, you earn bonus points on the purchase too. Another bonus is that Disney has some really adorable designs for the gc's too(online that is).
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Thanks for the info and suggestions. Will be cashing out today as I'm not sure how much I'll get to survey the next day or two and can't risk missing the April payout date.

Thanks again!