Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: My View

Scard, I know we were thinking MW resolved the no credit, but I took a long movie one, PSB and it did not credit, the funny thing is I got the same survey in Live and it did credit. Not sure what the deal is with MY View , they get more surveys and no pay than most.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

Cleared cookies and tried another MV this afternoon, not a PSB was about a celebrity life style show; completed it and no credit. As PP said, they sure get a lot of completed surveys that they don't pay any rewards for.

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    Cleared cookies and tried another MV this afternoon, not a PSB was about a celebrity life style show; completed it and no credit. As PP said, they sure get a lot of completed surveys that they don't pay any rewards for.
    Scard, I did that also for my 2nd try and it did not credit for me either. I wonder if something is wrong with crediting issues today, I see someone got it to credit, not sure what is going on today.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post
    Scard, I did that also for my 2nd try and it did not credit for me either. I wonder if something is wrong with crediting issues today, I see someone got it to credit, not sure what is going on today.

Jtowner
    sorry you got burned too. list of surveys that are even worth trying is getting shorter.

foolishly decided to try MV today, completed one about carpet cleaners and it did not credit. Not a PSB,different company than the other one I did yesterday that didn't credit. Sure seems like something is up with MV. for sure not doing anymore MV.

Scard, That was one of the ones I did yesterday, I think it not about bad surveys at this point, I think something is wrong with MY View Creditor> I was able to get 3 yesterday and not one credited, I did not even try today, it went red yesterday afternoon, maybe Trish will see this and look into it.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

We don't get reports from MyView, we just have the pixel that fires at the end of the survey to credit your accounts. So we have emailed them to see if we can get a full reporting from the last few days to see if maybe they just lost our pixel (which they have done before).

In the meantime, I have switched out the link to the MyView link that we were testing a couple of weeks ago through a network. They pay less but they may be more reliable in reporting.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Trish, I did My View, it was not the old one, I know that because it did not credit until 10 mins or more after the hour. I had completed it almost 1 hour before. What I wanted to say it credited at .60, not .50. You think it was new or old working?

Jtowner
    Jtowner

Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post
    Trish, I did My View, it was not the old one, I know that because it did not credit until 10 mins or more after the hour. I had completed it almost 1 hour before. What I wanted to say it credited at .60, not .50. You think it was new or old working?

Jtowner
    Looks like it is the new one. Which means that their router is working fine and they do owe us credits from over the weekend!! I'll keep on working on those.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Thanks Tricia!! Just got credit for the MV!
    Sunshine Rewards