Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: My View

Completed a MV today that has not credited - it has been 2 1/2 hours so far.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Completed an MV (PSB on movies) about 2 hours ago that has not credited. Also had one yesterday (Not PSB) that didn't credit. Doesn't seem like their MV crediting has been resolved.

MV via PSB on magazines no credit

I just completed an MV and it DID credit 10 min after the hour. It was on beverages.
    Sunshine Rewards

Completed a long survey on cleaning supplies tonight that did not credit.

It's bizarre how a few of these surveys will credit for some of us but not for most of the rest of us. I have completed at least 6 or 7 MV surveys in the last 2 months and none of them have credited. I just crossed them off my list of surveys to try. The same thing happened with the Global surveys. I have checked the "surveys not crediting" thread and seen over and over again where posts are made of members completing and not getting credit for Global surveys and then 1 that will say yes they just got credit. I have been doing this long enough to know to take my time, and pay attention and read each question but still no luck. It must be some quirk on our computers.
    Times just seem to be getting tougher and offers and merchants are drying up. Instead of making SM with about $15- $20 to spare, because of lack of time on my part, drying up merchants, fewer surveys available and offers (already completed) no longer being viable I am going to be about $7 short. I have been trying all day to get surveys and so far only 1 SSI. But I will keep trying and hope that SR will survive through the rough times
    Thanks bs4free!
    Sunshine Rewards

Part of the problem on my end is that there is no consistency at all on the surveys crediting. It seems like some computers block the cookies and others do not. And only certain cookies! It makes no sense.

I've really cut back on posting a lot of offers because so few people do them. That CBS Bracket Challenge one was super easy and only 30 people completed it. I think people just have given up on a lot of the offers because they are either spammy or credit sporadically.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

I did get a MV to credit today - no idea why it did when they haven't credited for the past two days. I also expect to be just short making SM - the surveys that didn't credit this month would have probably made the difference. I am about $13 away and will keep working this week, but I have had more than $5 worth of surveys not credit in the past couple of weeks.

Next quarter will bring more shopping, though, so I hope to be back!

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Part of the problem on my end is that there is no consistency at all on the surveys crediting. It seems like some computers block the cookies and others do not. And only certain cookies! It makes no sense.

I've really cut back on posting a lot of offers because so few people do them. That CBS Bracket Challenge one was super easy and only 30 people completed it. I think people just have given up on a lot of the offers because they are either spammy or credit sporadically.
    It would be so cool if we could figure out why some computers block these cookies. I don't mind doing surveys and not getting random credits for them it is just frustrating when it happens multiply times with the same ones. I don't have as much time to dedicate to these so I like to make it count for something, same as everyone else. Then in desperation I will try one I know doesn't work (because I read that they are crediting for others) and when it doesn't work for me my frustration level rises. I know it's not your fault and SR is very honest site that works hard for it's members. I think everyone everywhere is feeling the pinch on time money, everything. It doesn't keep me from logging on and trying, just not trying as much or as hard.
    Thanks bs4free!
    Sunshine Rewards

Completed a MV on a new carpet cleaning product and received no credit.
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards