Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: My View

I've determined that this has to 100% be MyView not firing their pixels at the end of every survey. I've tried running the surveys directly with them and also now running them through the same network that we run SSI through. They are VERY difficult to get to answer any of my questions. So I am going to take it to the network because I figure they may have more leverage than I have to get MyView to fix their pixels.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    I've determined that this has to 100% be MyView not firing their pixels at the end of every survey. I've tried running the surveys directly with them and also now running them through the same network that we run SSI through. They are VERY difficult to get to answer any of my questions. So I am going to take it to the network because I figure they may have more leverage than I have to get MyView to fix their pixels.
    Thanks for your diligence on this, you are not getting paid on these either!

Whew! My MV credited this morning. Only $1.20 away from SM after getting three surveys this morning. Keeping my fingers crossed!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by StitchandPooh'smom View Post
    Whew! My MV credited this morning. Only $1.20 away from SM after getting three surveys this morning. Keeping my fingers crossed!
    Good luck on gettint o SM - 2 more surveys!

Would you mind posting details on the MV that credited; I am not doing them anymore because so many have not credited, but if I see that a particular one is crediting for people I might try.
    Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    Good luck on gettint o SM - 2 more surveys!

Would you mind posting details on the MV that credited; I am not doing them anymore because so many have not credited, but if I see that a particular one is crediting for people I might try.
    Thanks.
    Not a fun topic, which is why I didn't give lots of details - yeast infections.

I would have given up on MV if I weren't so close to SM - I am trying all of them and hoping for the best!

Thanks, maybe I will try tonight and if I get one on that subject will do it.

took that one and it did NOT credit, so we cant even go by that

Quote Originally Posted by mellymel261 View Post
    took that one and it did NOT credit, so we cant even go by that
    Thanks, going to continue to not do any MV until they fix the problem. In the last month I bet I have had 15-20 that didn't credit.
    Last edited by SCard; 03-29-2013 at 02:50 PM.

my bad took 2.5 hours but it DID credit

Quote Originally Posted by mellymel261 View Post
    my bad took 2.5 hours but it DID credit
    WOW, I have only been waiting until the 2nd hour, maybe I will try this one if I can get into it.