Thread: BEWARE of new consumer panel surevy by GF

Default BEWARE of new consumer panel surevy by GF

I was just asked if I wanted to join a consumer panel for a GF survey. It said a small program will be downloaded on your computer and track your internet usage. It will be grouped with all the other info and not be personally identifiable. I agreed then as I progressed it asked for several permissions, then a large screen popped up and in the first paragraph it states that they will also be able to collect information from "Secure" internet sites. Meaning personal account information like bank accounts and credit card info. I am posting this because I wanted everyone to be aware of what they are agree to.
    Thanks bs4free!
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by MdCaterer View Post
    I was just asked if I wanted to join a consumer panel for a GF survey. It said a small program will be downloaded on your computer and track your internet usage. It will be grouped with all the other info and not be personally identifiable. I agreed then as I progressed it asked for several permissions, then a large screen popped up and in the first paragraph it states that they will also be able to collect information from "Secure" internet sites. Meaning personal account information like bank accounts and credit card info. I am posting this because I wanted everyone to be aware of what they are agree to.
    Thanks for the warning. Got this tonight and declined.